Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alec Baldwin Exclusive Interview

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
He is a moron for doing this interview.

"I didn't pull the trigger" !!!! Wtf. One of the all time worst excuses. A fucking demonic ghost pulled the trigger? It misfired and just so happened to be pointing at someone? Why was it pointed at her in the first place.

He is a moron. Should have just kept his fucking mouth shut and let the lawyers do the talking. He is stewed buttwad.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

"I didn't pull the trigger" !!!! Wtf. One of the all time worst excuses. A fucking demonic ghost pulled the trigger? It misfired and just so happened to be pointing at someone? Why was it pointed at her in the first place.

He is a moron. Should have just kept his fucking mouth shut and let the lawyers do the talking. He is stewed buttwad.
It really is crazy. The only thing I can equate to it is that he knows he is seriously fucked and doing anything he can to save his ass. I just don’t see how an attorney would advise him to do this at all.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

These pathetic ass liberals just don't understand when to keep their mouths shut. They just wanna be like jen.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
A single action revolver won’t fire until the hammer is cocked. Then
it won’t fire until the trigger is pulled.

Someone cocked it. Don’t know if it was Baldwin or if he was handed
a cocked revolver but he definitely pulled the trigger.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Correct. Guns do not go off, especially single action revolvers, just by holding them and not pulling the trigger. Period. Negligent homicide at a minimum imo.

He definitely broke the first 2 of the four rules of gun safety, and likely all 4, unless he actually intended to kill the woman he shot.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
This tweet didnt age well
alec-baldwin-kill-someone-tweet-Preview-1.jpg

FCSakm2VQAYmpa4.jpg

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
It really is crazy. The only thing I can equate to it is that he knows he is seriously fucked and doing anything he can to save his ass. I just don’t see how an attorney would advise him to do this at all.

It’s going to hurt his wallet for sure. I’m very curious what the criminal charges will look like, if there are any at all. I know a lots up to the prosecutor so wonder what they will decide.

Can’t imagine any attorney would want him in front of the camera like that can they? Seems like it would be a nightmare for the defense attorney because you are locked into so many details. Don’t leave any room for nuanced arguments.

Seems like a horrible decision, but hey go for it you sack of shit Alex.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
It’s going to hurt his wallet for sure. I’m very curious what the criminal charges will look like, if there are any at all. I know a lots up to the prosecutor so wonder what they will decide.

Can’t imagine any attorney would want him in front of the camera like that can they? Seems like it would be a nightmare for the defense attorney because you are locked into so many details. Don’t leave any room for nuanced arguments.

Seems like a horrible decision, but hey go for it you sack of shit Alex.
The DA in Santa Fe is a good leftist. She will not bring charges against a high profile leftist like Baldwin.

denn

Legendary
Founder
My prediction;

Baldwin walks with zero punishment other than lawyer fees. The people who let him walk will use the line that he did not pull the trigger as why they let him go.

We have a multi-tiered legal system in this country. People like Baldwin play by different rules than a 40 year old non rich white guy from the burbs.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Yep. I've got one and the mechanics of that type of pistol... its not just firing on its own. they have a long trigger pull as well. You don't just touch it and goes off unless you do a custom trigger job on it.

TJHall1

Legendary
"How do you respond to actors like George Clooney who say that every time they were handed a gun, they checked it themselves?" the news anchor asked.

"Well, there were a lot of people who felt it necessary to contribute some comment to the situation, which really didn't help the situation," Baldwin said.
"If your protocol is you check the gun every time, well, good for you. I've probably handled weapons as much as any other actor in films with an average career. Again, shooting or being shot by someone," he continued. "And in that time, I had a protocol and it never let me down."

What an ignorant, egotistical fucking douchebag.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

No way a revolver has a hairline trigger either

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This is the sort of thing that happens when the general public is allowed to own guns.

The 28th amendment should be adopted to repeal the 1st and 2nd amendments.
Guns don't kill people. Retards who don't know they are playing a trigger kill people. And id happily kill you w a bare hand.

Maybe if they had a social worker on site would have helped

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It cannot get much worse. There is no coming back from pointing even a cold weapon directly at a person. Gun 101 alway treat as loaded

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Correct. Guns do not go off, especially single action revolvers, just by holding them and not pulling the trigger. Period. Negligent homicide at a minimum imo.

He definitely broke the first 2 of the four rules of gun safety, and likely all 4, unless he actually intended to kill the woman he shot.
I have wondered about the "intent to kill." He is such a raving hot head anything is possible with Baldwin. Maybe she spurned him or threatened to expose him, who knows, but you make a good point @GarnetPild

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I have wondered about the "intent to kill." He is such a raving hot head anything is possible with Baldwin. Maybe she spurned him or threatened to expose him, who knows, but you make a good point @GarnetPild

Him shooting her intentionally would not shock me...more likely than his bullshit lie about what happened, imo.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Or maybe someone else on the set didnt like her and purposefully substituted a live round when they knew Bladwin would be acting out that part. Longshot I know .... but conspiracy is kind of our thing around here haha

denn

Legendary
Founder
"How do you respond to actors like George Clooney who say that every time they were handed a gun, they checked it themselves?" the news anchor asked.

"Well, there were a lot of people who felt it necessary to contribute some comment to the situation, which really didn't help the situation," Baldwin said.
"If your protocol is you check the gun every time, well, good for you. I've probably handled weapons as much as any other actor in films with an average career. Again, shooting or being shot by someone," he continued. "And in that time, I had a protocol and it never let me down."

What an ignorant, egotistical fucking douchebag.
Baldwin probably believes what he said above is somehow helping him.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Him shooting her intentionally would not shock me...more likely than his bullshit lie about what happened, imo.

Tim Pool thinks maybe Baldwin shot her on purpose.

"Alec Baldwin NUKES Twitter Account, New Interview INCRIMINATES Baldwin, I Think He DID Murder Woman"

Cre8ive

Founder
Pool is correct, that believing Baldwin loaded the gun & shot her on purpose takes the least amount of assumptions.
I know that there must be top detectives investigating to what degree Baldwin had a relationship with her. I think if they dig deep enough, facts will come out that will be enough to provide a motive for murder.

Cre8ive

Founder
I know that there must be top detectives investigating to what degree Baldwin had a relationship with her. I think if they dig deep enough, facts will come out that will be enough to provide a motive for murder.
And since Baldwin is probably the most hated SOB in Hollywood, those detectives might go FBI on his ass and plant enough evidence to see his bitch face in a jail cell. Talk about poetic justice!

Top Bottom