Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alabama gets it right - No Trannies under the age of 19 - punishable by 10 years in prison. HOLDUP - Get in here and explain yourself Alabama

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
the suicide stats and serious, life-long, mental illness on those that transition is patently clear - it fucks up most people, and those are the ones that do it later in life. Imagine what it does to a young, very young child when the teacher stands in front of them and makes them question if they think they really are a girl or a boy?

Anyone with kids fully understands how impressionable young children are when inculcated in a dogma from an adult. It used to be reading and writing and arithmetic. Now it's about making them question their sexual orientation. How dare the teachers do this! What goes on in their rotted minds? Are they pedophiles in drag? Do they get their sexual desires aroused? May they burn.

We are on a very sick path with this genre of woke bullshit. Time to flip things around asap.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
the suicide stats and serious, life-long, mental illness on those that transition is patently clear - it fucks up most people, and those are the ones that do it later in life. Imagine what it does to a young, very young child when the teacher stand in front of them and makes them question is they really are a girl or a boy? you all know how impressionable young children are when inculcated in a dogma from an adult. We are on a very sick path with this genre of woke bullshit.
Beg to differ. These people were fucked up long before any sort of surgery entered the picture

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Differ with what?

Adults are on thing, kids are another. Indoctrination of children is diabolically criminal in my opinion.
the suicide stats and serious, life-long, mental illness on those that transition is patently clear - it fucks up most people, and those are the ones that do it later in life. Imagine what it does to a young, very young child when the teacher stand in front of them and makes them question is they really are a girl or a boy? you all know how impressionable young children are when inculcated in a dogma from an adult. We are on a very sick path with this genre of woke bullshit.

I’m saying the people that transition and go through surgery were fucked up long before the surgery.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Just got suspended on Reddit for 3 days for using the word trannies. Bye Reddit
I caught the same ban a few months ago. They are very sensitive other....now.

I have found that the ban helped get me off away from that shithole.....so im calling it a win and EAD TRANNIES (no mine of course)!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

I’m saying the people that transition and go through surgery were fucked up long before the surgery.

True. But surgery makes the suicide rate go up even higher in and already high demographic. Which is one reasonwhy these arguments the society causes the suicide is BS.

Top Bottom