Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Acid flashbacks

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
FjINGUTgVqBNUXFMqZQnwBYR6rzZzy.gif

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I think they're bullshit. Maybe PTSD-like episodes occur, but I doubt full blown hallucinations occur.

I did have this one time I was driving & went over this little bump in the road that gave me that slight free-fall feeling, and it was like I was put in a trance for about 10 seconds while driving while knowing I was in the trance. Then I just snapped out of it.

I've eaten a lot of acid

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Never had a fish back but I ate enough of it in my late teens early 20's to kill a donkey. Gel tabs were my favorite.... Fun fact they used the plastic florescent light covers as a mold for them.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Not acid but summer after freshman year smoked weed with my assistant manager. Told guy I work with about how fucked up I got and that I never hallucinated from weed. He then informed me that manager laces his weed with pcp. I was thrilled. Couple weeks later went to a girls house to try and bang. Walked in her dad got up and waved to me, he turned into a clown right there, room started spinning, I smiled best I could and rushed downstairs. Didn’t bang.

Ghost Hawg

Poster
Founder
Spent an entire night staring at a street light from my bedroom window one time. It was beautiful!

Latest posts

Top Bottom