Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

About to take Cooper to the vet for the last time. Post pics of yalls dogs

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I rescued him at 9 weeks old. Best pooch ever. I haven't cried since the fire killed Peanut back in 2019. He is 14.5 old now. For a giant coonhound I'd say that is a great life.
Screenshot_20240609_175313_Gmail.png20190117_182429.jpg20210823_184055.jpgthe hardest part of owning a dog is the last dayScreenshot_20240810_095447_Gallery.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240810_095347_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20240810_095347_Gallery.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 4

Mungri

Elite
images

Puppy here looking for new owner ruff bark woof.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well, yes it sucks. He had gotten ate up w cancer and tumors the past couple of months. Coop went south pretty quickly. I had made the appt for Monday and yesterday switched it to today. Ol boy started having trouble eating/swallowing.
Surprisingly, I'm not a bag of tears. He lived a long great life minus a hiccup here or there.
At least now I don't have to worry about Killer Cooper anymore. I don't think I'd have made it this far if it wasn't for my ol boy.
Thanks yall for being here.
WWG1WGA

9Mounties07

Elite
Well, yes it sucks. He had gotten ate up w cancer and tumors the past couple of months. Coop went south pretty quickly. I had made the appt for Monday and yesterday switched it to today. Ol boy started having trouble eating/swallowing.
Surprisingly, I'm not a bag of tears. He lived a long great life minus a hiccup here or there.
At least now I don't have to worry about Killer Cooper anymore. I don't think I'd have made it this far if it wasn't for my ol boy.
Thanks yall for being here.
WWG1WGA
Sorry man…that sucks. My buddy’s Rot got cancer about 6months ago and they gave him 30 days. He’s been taking a concoction of ivermectin and fenben…and he’s been doing great ever since

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Have a friend she lost her dog to throat cancer Thursday. She drove from the beach to Anderson and picked up a new puppy and got back at Friday 3 in the morning during that storm we just had.

OPD77

Legendary

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Sorry man…that sucks. My buddy’s Rot got cancer about 6months ago and they gave him 30 days. He’s been taking a concoction of ivermectin and fenben…and he’s been doing great ever since
When Coops throat tumor advanced about 60 days ago I started him on fenben. It slowed it but the cancer kept trudging. Love your boy Rot.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Terrible. I wish they would live forever. They would deserve it.
When I put down my dog roscoe back in2008 I had an old man tell me this
It is probably a good thing dogs don't live 50 years. Can you imagine the hurt if you had them that long and then you had to put them down. Likewise, you would likely only have a couple dogs at most for your time here on Earth.
That always stuck w me

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
It is probably a good thing dogs don't live 50 years. Can you imagine the hurt if you had them that long and then you had to put them down. Likewise, you would likely only have a couple dogs at most for your time here on Earth.
That always stuck w me
Hang in there brother

That always stuck w me
My beloved "first dog" as an adult, to whom's name was Liberty. The was a Pitbull Lab mix. 16 years old, had from a pup. She died in my arms. Still cry about it today, this was 4 years ago.

It will get better, but not all the way.

It has been said that the real judge of a persons character, is how they treat their animals. I agree.

OPD77

Legendary
I know this has been posted before and thought it was worth a repost. I believe our animals go to Heaven....God wouldn't have created them and then saved them at the time of Noah....right or wrong it's my belief.

I can't read this without those damn onions working their way into my eyes...

Attachments

• RAINBOW BRIDGE.jpg
    RAINBOW BRIDGE.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 9

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
These fuckers have the life of Riley
Luna has been on me like stink on shit.
my folks put down their Jack Russle on Monday a week ago. Then Cooper Saturday. She has been looking around for her buddies. It is a bummer. All I can do is love on her. I may end up w another shithead I'd imagine
17234805280081252944466967539765.jpgScreenshot_20240812_123907_Gallery.png

Top Bottom