Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Word to the Wise...

BigBucnNole

Elite
Is this an ss of a youtube clip paused on a quote????

giphy.webp

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
It's not a screenshot of a paused youtube vid?
No, it is not. There is a move called a "screen grab." The video never stops running your just have to be quick on the draw pardner. On my powerbook i press "command"/"shift"/"5" and I create the screen grab.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
You ended up arguing.
I did not argue anything, as I told him I would not. I explained a process. An argument is a disagreement not a revelation of fact...and you can't agree with that.

Any further attempt on your part to construe "an argument" out of our thread would indicate you need further education in the English language with a heavy hand on a dictionary dingdangchongdongwongfong. LOL!

BigBucnNole

Elite
I did not argue anything, as I told him I would not. I explained a process. An argument is a disagreement not a revelation of fact...and you can't agree with that.

Any further attempt on your part to construe "an argument" out of our thread would indicate you need further education in the English language with a heavy hand on a dictionary dingdangchongdongwongfong. LOL!

What are you typing about? You randomly snapped a screenshot of a youtube vid, cut it down in clip art, and posted it. Then said you didn't. Then said you did.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
What are you typing about? You randomly snapped a screenshot of a youtube vid, cut it down in clip art, and posted it. Then said you didn't. Then said you did.
Yeah, he’s arguing with you, himself, and now he’s trying to rope me in for an observation.

He’s retarded, but maybe he’ll read your palm or something.

Top Bottom