Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A skank inn the office scheduled me an appointment with a client who had a cough and runny nose early last weak!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The dumbass mom let’s it drop that her sun (the client) had a runny nose and cough a few days before our appointment. Eye asked the mom why she didn’t tell the woman who scheduled the appointment that information and the mom replied that the skank never even asked!

Eye wasn’t supposed two bee back in the office until next week butt eye decided two swing back inn Friday afternoon and let that dumb bitch no how fucking stupid she is fore letting such an egregious oversite happen!

Who does that bitch think earns the money two pay her dumb ass? All this after eye had two waste my time a few weaks ago reporting, and having sent home, won of our warehouse workers who came two work with a stuffy nose!

America 1st

Founder
Eye felt bad fore all the people in the warehouse that had two bee exposed two that asshole.

It wood definitely bee addition bye subtraction if these sorts of people were @died.

America 1st

Founder
So you were around a little boy with a cold and now you’re here crying about it.
No. He didn’t seem two have a cold when eye was around him. Bout time that little dude wood have coughed in my presence eye wood have Ben shutting the hole thing down. It’s bad enough eye had two deal with the mom who smelled like cigarettes!

People with disabled children are such entitled ass wholes sumtimes. Fore a parent two try too keep that appointment knowing there kid was recently sick just shitty.

It only wood have taken a couple weaks to reschedule.

Last edited:

Taggart

Elite
Founder
nobody-cares-nobody-gives-a-fck.gif

denn

Legendary
Founder
Worst poster on the board. Shame what happened to him, used to be respectable. Not on ignore, but I just skip over all his shitposts these days.
Not the worst poster, there are a few others that run away with it.

However this is the same poster who has gone out of his way to pimp the Trump vaccines. Now he is complaining about having to deal with people that have a sniffle, in person. Not much in the way of self awareness in that one.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

However this is the same poster who has gone out of his way to pimp the Trump vaccines. Now he is complaining about having to deal with people that have a sniffle, in person. Not much in the way of self awareness in that one.

Meh. The posters you think are worse are likely the few super obvious trolls, which I have on ignore...but even if not the worst, he is right there in contention.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Meh. The posters you think are worse are likely the few super obvious trolls, which I have on ignore...but even if not the worst, he is right there in contention.
I get that and I am not saying my opinion is right or wrong either. I believe trolls are the worst posters. That is why I do not put the other person in the worst of the worst. I think he honestly believes what he is typing. If he didn't type out his posts like a wannabe 5 year old, he would be a good person to go back and forth with. JMO.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I get that and I am not saying my opinion is right or wrong either. I believe trolls are the worst posters. That is why I do not put the other person in the worst of the worst. I think he honestly believes what he is typing. If he didn't type out his posts like a wannabe 5 year old, he would be a good person to go back and forth with. JMO.

That is all fair. I will say though, that the only fucking reason the trolls ruin threads, or are even here in the first place, is because of the idiots who respond to them. We have a handful of posters who just can't help themselves.

America 1st

Founder

There is really no debating that people with the sniffles or a cough should stay home and not invite other people into there home.

Knot sure what that point has two dew with people getting vaccines other than maybe if Moore people get vaccinated there wood be less sniffles and cough (especially amongst the frail and sickly).

racernhra

Elite
Founder
There is really no debating that people with the sniffles or a cough should stay home and not invite other people into there home.

Knot sure what that point has two dew with people getting vaccines other than maybe if Moore people get vaccinated there wood be less sniffles and cough (especially amongst the frail and sickly).
No. If they have a fever or are throwing up they should stay home. Otherwise, they should live their life just as humans have done for thousands of years.

If you have the vaccine I'm not sure why you're even worried about it. You're protected and safe based on everything you believe to be true and have stated on here ad nauseam.

America 1st

Founder
No. If they have a fever or are throwing up they should stay home. Otherwise, they should live their life just as humans have done for thousands of years.

If you have the vaccine I'm not sure why you're even worried about it. You're protected and safe based on everything you believe to be true and have stated on here ad nauseam.
It’s knot about being “safe” from Chyna virus ore any other malady.

It’s about how rude it is to subject other people to yore bullshit because yew want to be a fuck stick with know common courtesy.

That hole first paragraph yew typed is like dewing 20mph under the speed limit inn the left lane multiplied bye knot tipping yore waitress after excellent service (inn the US of course).

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
The dumbass mom let’s it drop that her sun (the client) had a runny nose and cough a few days before our appointment. Eye asked the mom why she didn’t tell the woman who scheduled the appointment that information and the mom replied that the skank never even asked!

Eye wasn’t supposed two bee back in the office until next week butt eye decided two swing back inn Friday afternoon and let that dumb bitch no how fucking stupid she is fore letting such an egregious oversite happen!

Who does that bitch think earns the money two pay her dumb ass? All this after eye had two waste my time a few weaks ago reporting, and having sent home, won of our warehouse workers who came two work with a stuffy nose!
What is your occupation OP?

America 1st

Founder
We have a zero symptom policy at my company. Anywon showing up two work with congestion or symptoms of any kind (including headache) are to be sent home immediately.

Those ignoring the policy are subject to suspension, pay docking, or termination.

America 1st

Founder
@TheNJNole eye can’t tell yew what eye dew because if yew no what eye dew it wood immediately give away what company eye work for given we are the only company inn Ohio that provides these sorts of specialized services.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder

JFC, I can smell your pussy from here.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
It’s knot about being “safe” from Chyna virus ore any other malady.

It’s about how rude it is to subject other people to yore bullshit because yew want to be a fuck stick with know common courtesy.

That hole first paragraph yew typed is like dewing 20mph under the speed limit inn the left lane multiplied bye knot tipping yore waitress after excellent service (inn the US of course).
Oh OK. So you had this policy in place prior to Covid I take it? I bet your office is a ghost town during allergy season.

America 1st

Founder
Oh OK. So you had this policy in place prior to Covid I take it? I bet your office is a ghost town during allergy season.
It wasn’t zero symptoms before inn the company buildings (we allowed headaches) butt since headache is a Chyna virus symptom they just went zero symptom sew people weren’t trying two bend the rules.

We don’t have problems staff shortages during anytime of the year.

It’s actually a really grate policy because then people don’t have two deal with other people’s bullshit ore rudeness and encourages people two take care of themselves if they wanna stay on the gravy train.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
@TheNJNole eye can’t tell yew what eye dew because if yew no what eye dew it wood immediately give away what company eye work for given we are the only company inn Ohio that provides these sorts of specialized services.
OP, eye here you and eye appreciate your candor.

So, again, what is it you do do? Curious minds wanna know. lol

America 1st

Founder
Eye applaud you....

I'm falling and I can't get up lol

Eye deal with these sorts of people butt generally eye deal with “disabled” people Moore (mentally and physically).

Sum of our clients are with us from the time they are too - three until they day they die.

Latest posts

Top Bottom