Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A college freshman triggers rage in a neocon "disinformation" conference (link). In two parts....

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I’ve never seen or imagined real people having to be told what’s real or not. Like the NYT confessed it was real. Or lie and or create false narratives and fake realities while naming it something else. And doing it in full form themselves. Disinformation conference. While everything out of their mouths is dis or misinformation. It’s fucking incredible. Fox News is by far still the least of the disinformation witch is the wrong fucking term.

Spreading hate and supporting terror activity via Russian disinformation.

His right to free speech only protects him from the government not from his university protecting themselves so that he doesn’t tarnish their brand or hurt other students.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yet another example of the left's intolerance of free speech.....on a college campus no less!!! This is also a perfect example of why I refer to democrats as leftists instead of liberals because they have long since moved away from the classical definition of that term.

Also, how in the hell can you still say the story of Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation" with a straight face? Even the leftist outlets like NYT, WaPo, and others are coming clean that the laptop was real. The pretentious cunt on stage said herself that it just wasn't "an interesting story."

Its simply amazing how devoted you American-hating sheep are with your blind allegiance to the radical left and their propaganda peddling media. It is funny though seeing your type talk about "Russian disinformation" when its your own masters that feed you a daily diet of bullshit.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Yet another example of the left's intolerance of free speech.....on a college campus no less!!! This is also a perfect example of why I refer to democrats as leftists instead of liberals because they have long since moved away from the classical definition of that term.

Also, how in the hell can you still say the story of Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation" with a straight face? Even the leftist outlets like NYT, WaPo, and others are coming clean that the laptop was real. The pretentious cunt on stage said herself that it just wasn't "an interesting story."

Its simply amazing how devoted you American-hating sheep are with your blind allegiance to the radical left and their propaganda peddling media. It is funny though seeing your type talk about "Russian disinformation" when its your own masters that feed you a daily diet of bullshit.
Huh. I called her that too.

Rube Reaper

Elite

The Hunter laptop story has been proven to be Russian disinformation. The laptop being “real” doesn’t mean it wasn’t hacked by the Russians and fake material put on it.

Furthermore you’re acting like college campuses exist to allow people to say whatever disgusting trash they want instead of being havens for higher learning.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
The Hunter laptop story has been proven to be Russian disinformation. The laptop being “real” doesn’t mean it wasn’t hacked by the Russians and fake material put on it.

Furthermore you’re acting like college campuses exist to allow people to say whatever disgusting trash they want instead of being havens for higher learning.
Talk about your all time conspiracy.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

Dude he’s a troll. He doesn’t believe any of the shit he types. He’s not black. He’s not gay. He doesn’t live “across the pond”. He’s a fucking white loser that lives in Ohio. He posts a lot on the board under one of his many alt accounts @America 1st

Dude he’s a troll. He doesn’t believe any of the shit he types. He’s not black. He’s not gay. He doesn’t live “across the pond”. He’s a fucking white loser that lives in Ohio. He posts a lot on the board under one of his many alt accounts @America 1st

Look at his handle/user name. There’s a very subtle clue there

Thanks for the heads up fellas. I'd probably do the same thing as America 1st/Rube Reaper if I were stuck in Ohio living in my mom's basement with too much time on my hands. Still kind of new here so I'm trying to keep track of the basement dwellers. Not sure what's worse....living in my mom's basement or living in Ohio. If it was both I think I'd hire a Dr. Kevorkian type as a life coach.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Spreading hate and supporting terror activity via Russian disinformation.

His right to free speech only protects him from the government not from his university protecting themselves so that he doesn’t tarnish their brand or hurt other students.
Does this mean that you should be expelled from here for spreading disinformation about information that has been proven to be real?

Latest posts

Top Bottom