Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

9/11 Declass

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
We will see....if this comes out and is a nothing burger.....i will def. have questions. If patriots are in control, this would be the time to drop everything as the deep state cant survive the continued assault on the pedo.
We’ll never get a full declass. It’s why the review is happening.

I don’t think patriots being in control necessitates an info dump but we can agree to disagree on that.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

BurntJ

Founder
We’ll never get a full declass. It’s why the review is happening.

I don’t think patriots being in control necessitates an info dump but we can agree to disagree on that.
Dump NO but systematic release of docs/info that will continually undercut their narrative.
I completely agree we will never get full declass (see CIA/Kennedy Ass.). But I have been onboard with the patriots in control theory so to me this is another example. If anything comes out that hurts the establishment and their narrative(s) then I will continue to agree.

It has been interesting to watch the amount of info (that has made it fully into the MSM) that has been negative and detrimental to their control/levers of control and power. As always....we will see......

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Dump NO but systematic release of docs/info that will continually undercut their narrative.
I completely agree we will never get full declass (see CIA/Kennedy Ass.). But I have been onboard with the patriots in control theory so to me this is another example. If anything comes out that hurts the establishment and their narrative(s) then I will continue to agree.

It has been interesting to watch the amount of info (that has made it fully into the MSM) that has been negative and detrimental to their control/levers of control and power. As always....we will see......
Agreed.

I think we get confirmation and more info about how much the FBI knew and covered up about the hijackers.

BurntJ

Founder
Agreed.

I think we get confirmation and more info about how much the FBI knew and covered up about the hijackers.
This is exactly what Im talking about......Its always amazing to me that there are people out there that believe somehow magically the gov is going to finally admit the truth about 9/11. They will never tell the truth BUT hopefully we always get the info that provides the context to understand the real truth.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
For biden to do this he must have an ulterior motive. I personally think that if we were to find out the real truth about 9/11, January 6 would look like a small kindergarten field trip compared to what would happen.
Like throw them off your scent

BigBucnNole

Elite
Policy wise, I’m pretty surprised how much of Biden’s agenda I agree with. Sounds like the institutions have begun to turn.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Policy wise, I’m pretty surprised how much of Biden’s agenda I agree with. Sounds like the institutions have begun to turn.
here's the problem....

When a forum relies upon trolling to create content it comes off as a yuge force and it becomes counterproductive

Trolling is best consumed as the garnish, not the main entree

The trolls actually do serve a purpose as they can keep us sharp and tuned in with levity

Level up, for the war effort

Latest posts

Top Bottom