Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

60 Min hit piece on Big Dick Ron

BigBucnNole

Elite

I think 60 minutes had no fucking clue what they are writing about. It looks like the claim is starting to backfire and I think it's either going to go away as quickly as it came, or it's going to be turned into a huge donor bonanza for DeSantis.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Political smear pieces are sure losing their shine aren’t they. The media doesn’t understand that he could literally have photos of cutting peoples heads off in a basement and people won’t pay attention because of how much they’ve cried wolf and lied for political gain

BigBucnNole

Elite
Political smear pieces are sure losing their shine aren’t they. The media doesn’t understand that he could literally have photos of cutting peoples heads off in a basement and people won’t pay attention because of how much they’ve cried wolf and lied for political gain

That and shoddily done hit pieces. They already have a guy, Jared Moskowitz (sp?) that ran an agency/ office called Emergency Management, or EMS. It normally handles hurricane response and Scott didn’t really give a shit about it when Governor. He had this fag running it that was previously his trip scheduled and professional coffee getter. Fucking loser, I hated that guy.

Anywho, DeSantis put Jared in there when he became Governor. It is the coordinating agency for any disaster response which would naturally be the choice to coordinate van distribution. Jared is also a mega democrat. He’s a good guy, Slightly misguided politically but a very competent administrator. Also a major democrat, and I think has Governor aspirations in late 2020’s early 30’s hence taking the job. And even Mosokowitz came out to call bullshit on 60 mins.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
That and shoddily done hit pieces. They already have a guy, Jared Moskowitz (sp?) that ran an agency/ office called Emergency Management, or EMS. It normally handles hurricane response and Scott didn’t really give a shit about it when Governor. He had this fag running it that was previously his trip scheduled and professional coffee getter. Fucking loser, I hated that guy.

Anywho, DeSantis put Jared in there when he became Governor. It is the coordinating agency for any disaster response which would naturally be the choice to coordinate van distribution. Jared is also a mega democrat. He’s a good guy, Slightly misguided politically but a very competent administrator. Also a major democrat, and I think has Governor aspirations in late 2020’s early 30’s hence taking the job. And even Mosokowitz came out to call bullshit on 60 mins.
Sad and also not surprising even competent government admins are Dems

BigBucnNole

Elite
I want him to be president of the secessionist territories

It’s funny that when he got elected, that was my last session in the public sector. Or rather his first session was my last. Most of the technocrats didn’t vote for him and weren’t crazy about him. Then he started appointing directors, people we all knew who had previously held the positions or were highly respectable. He cleaned house of Rick Scott’s shit and put some great people, dem and rep, in place.

Then DeSantis did the green initiatives/ sea level resiliencies which really made their panties get wet. Plus you throw in the state worker and teacher proposed raises. And he had this secret society of state workers, teachers, and technocrats that really like him.

Then enter the national narrative and DNC. The covid thing was the beginning because he didn’t tow the line with the blue states. He was and is a popular governor and data is actually making a case for him being right. That doesn’t help Dem ‘22 and ‘24 prospects. When the local media couldn’t beat up on him enough, dnc friends at the national level have been swinging like crazy at him.

And I think a lot of this shit is tied to Nikki Fried wanting to run. She began the narrative and got nothing out of it with the Ocean Reef bullshit. Crist also wants to run for Governor and has piled on. It’s all out of desperation and it’s a gigantic waste of money for the Dems to even attempt this election cycle with a moderately realistic candidate.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
I want him to be president of the secessionist territories
I like the sound of this.

I'm sure it's already been done, but it's worth another thread.

What is the signal to cut ties? What's the straw?
Who goes?
Does the new entity generally adopt the existing constitution and simply cut out the bs and largesse that's accumulated around it in practice?
Invite Thomas to come be the Chief Justice and allow him to bring who he wants?
Build a wall on the western most border?

Last edited:

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I like the sound of this.

I'm sure it's already been done, but it's worth another thread.

What is the signal to cut ties? What's the straw?
Who goes?
Does the new entity generally adopt the existing constitution and simply cut out the bs and largesse that's accumulated around it in practice?
Invite Thomas to come be the Chief Justice and allow him to bring who he wants?
Build a wall on the western most border?
Betting favorite for cut ties signal: vaccine passport and covid policy renewals (indicating they just used covid as a smokescreen for new reforms)

Dark Horse: keystone Pipeline or immigration

My dream would be a convention of states forms and negotiate for an amicalable exit, but the reality is deep state would use all the intricacies to stall and stall like Brexit. I love the idea in theory but it would take a stern and objective dividing line which I thing vaccine passports might fit that bill. Our country won’t come together again that ship sailed

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Betting favorite for cut ties signal: vaccine passport and covid policy renewals (indicating they just used covid as a smokescreen for new reforms)

Dark Horse: keystone Pipeline or immigration

My dream would be a convention of states forms and negotiate for an amicalable exit, but the reality is deep state would use all the intricacies to stall and stall like Brexit. I love the idea in theory but it would take a stern and objective dividing line which I thing vaccine passports might fit that bill. Our country won’t come together again that ship sailed
You're betting favorites are "tighter" than mine:

Expanding the SC.

I, too, would like an amicable parting of ways. I don't see the left being real keen on losing the ability to bash "Nazis."

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
You're betting favorites are "tighter" than mine:

Expanding the SC.

I, too, would like an amicable parting of ways. I don't see the left being real keen on losing the ability to bash "Nazis."
I don’t think they can expand the SC but they certainly are stupid enough to try something like that so I won’t count you out

Latest posts

Top Bottom