Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

5th circuit temporarily blocks vaccine mandate

Tell_Sackett

Poster

These people are unhinged lunatics. OSHA claiming it is not a "mandate" but rather an "emergency temporary standard" due to the "grave danger" Covid poses in the workplace. Biden called it a mandate in his own press conference. And how can a gene therapy that permanently changes your immune response forever be considered a temporary standard?

mrt

Elite
Pretty normal here in the country, no mask required except for the lobby of the Post Office and believe it or not the dollar store. I think the dollar store is just too lazy to remove the sign on the doors. I had hard enough time just shopping wearing that mask, I need my glasses on to see anything and they kept fogging up so bad I would have to drop the mask below my nose. Ha I went to bed early last night and woke up this morning around 2:30 not realizing the clocks go back one hour. I watched The Andromeda Strain and lay there until it was 5 on my clock that was still an hour forward. A damned good day for racing, the Mexico F1 race and GP Motor Cycle races.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
One vax mandate will open doors to another and another, in a few years humans will turn into zombies

Boom, you nailed it. We all know there would be massive lib outrage if it was Trump trying to mandate the shot. Literal heads exploding.

Mandate is immoral. I associate it with Nazi behavior that should not be submitted to.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Boom, you nailed it. We all know there would be massive lib outrage if it was Trump trying to mandate the shot. Literal heads exploding.

Mandate is immoral. I associate it with Nazi behavior that should not be submitted to.
yeah-yes.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

You know. Just because the SCOTUS makes a decision doesn’t mean it’s the constitutional decision. They are not infallible. Seems like you support this shit and it’s crap. It’s just like the draft. The draft is the antithesis for our founding and Webster throughly destroyed conscription. It’s tiring. And these motherfuckers have no got damned say in anything we decide as long as it doesn’t violate the rights of others. I hope I’m misreading you here but you come off as a gotdamned shill for government overreach because “SCOTUS” said. Fuck them hoes.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You know. Just because the SCOTUS makes a decision doesn’t mean it’s the constitutional decision. They are not infallible. Seems like you support this shit and it’s crap. It’s just like the draft. The draft is the antithesis for our founding and Webster throughly destroyed conscription. It’s tiring. And these motherfuckers have no got damned say in anything we decide as long as it doesn’t violate the rights of others. I hope I’m misreading you here but you come off as a gotdamned shill for government overreach because “SCOTUS” said. Fuck them hoes.
I’m just sharing what Puddin’s CoS said brother.

Having as much information as possible and knowing what to expect isn’t the same as an endorsement.

Top Bottom