Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

59% of Americans Blame Russian Invasion on Biden’s Weakness. Over 60% said...

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
In a shocking poll released this week by the Harvard Center for
American Political Studies, over 60% of Americans say that Russian
President Vladimir Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if
Donald Trump were still in office.
Unknown.jpeg

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Eye can’t wait two sea this running shit Fromm The Oval!🇺🇸

85C0BBCC-B6DB-4079-90DA-88C03080BD8A.jpeg

TTUcamper

Elite
The right has TDS as bad as the left. Only idiots believe an invasion of this scale is the difference of a single man 5000 miles away.

When Biden gave Putin Nordstream he gave him the keys to Europe. When Russia controls whether people freeze to death in Germany there is nothing Germany can do except look the other way.

Not to mention Putins cronies have given Hunter Biden a ton of money. I doubt they did that for shits and giggles

BigBucnNole

Elite
When Biden gave Putin Nordstream he gave him the keys to Europe. When Russia controls whether people freeze to death in Germany there is nothing Germany can do except look the other way.

Not to mention Putins cronies have given Hunter Biden a ton of money. I doubt they did that for shits and giggles

Pal, they didn't build Nordstream2 within the last 11 months...

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
The right has TDS as bad as the left. Only idiots believe an invasion of this scale is the difference of a single man 5000 miles away.
I didn’t know Putin took crimea and took Ukraine on Trump’s watch. There’s reality, then there’s you saying “both sides, both sides”. Do yourself a favor and think critically. I know you find it difficult. Joe Biden is a terrible President for multiple reasons.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I didn’t know Putin took crimea and took Ukraine on Trump’s watch. There’s reality, then there’s you saying “both sides, both sides”. Do yourself a favor and think critically. I know you find it difficult. Joe Biden is a terrible President for multiple reasons.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP BEEP BOOP BEEP TRUMP BOP BOOP

BigBucnNole

Elite

It's not both sides, it's the mouth-breathing fringe that you can mobilize to do whatever you want. That's the club politicians wield to beat the masses into submission.

They are like blank programs and you just need to upload your ideology and release them.

Top Bottom