Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TheFiend

Poster
(*Fyi: Go hard if ya wanna take the piss. Its all good.)

•TLDR: A major-potentially serious-drama is currently unfolding in reaction to my reconnecting with lost family after 28 years of alienation.

-apparently my "mother" & "brothers" won't allow it.

•Basically my question here is: what would you advise or suggest for dealing with a highly unpredictable hostile familial situation, especially if it was your own mother, siblings & their associates targeting yourself?

*Here's a basic example of the less serious-although still utterly ridiculous-crap going on: (found @FB yesterday)
(*1 of at least 2 similarly skanky profiles she got)
IMG_20240706_072400.jpg
(Yessir, this hoebag was my actual "mother".)

•Hold up, before ya go gettin' all horned out.

•For context; the image is concealing:

*a) the pronounced potbelly.

*b) rapidly diminishing physical condition & appearance. (*in reality she looks absolutely fuckin' terrible; eg: croaky man voice, wrinkled to fuck prune skin, claw-like osteo hands/fingers, etc...)

*c) chronic alcoholism.

*d) nicotine addiction/ever present cigarette stench.

*e) chronic pill poppin'/ junkyism.

*f) long-term methamphetamine addiction.

*g) severe dysfunctionality/narcissism.

*h) no job...ever.

*i) no assets.

*j) no financial stability.

*k) lives off govt handouts + parasitism of her adult children & also any poor suckers lured into bed.

*l) extreme entitlement, kleptomania/criminality & compulsive bullshittery.

*m) late one night in 1995; this cunt deliberately attempted (nearly succeeded) committing filicide-suicide (*murder+sucide) of herself & her 4 adolescent children, ages; 3, 7, 8 & 9; via swerving passenger side first into an oncoming semi. (*got away with it by feigning "victimhood"; so the innocent truck driver copped all blame & legal repercussions.)

*n) her lies in recent years have resulted with at least 3 former sucker bfs being imprisoned, loosing their property & custody of their children.

*o) she has a particular knack for recruiting gullible idiot males to commit violence upon any others who dare reject her retarded shit.

*p) she is an exceptionally capable manipulator.

*q) ...and much more.

Anyways, after finding that repugnant FB profile of her's, I grabbed a screenshot then posted it along with the single word: "Seriously!"

Nekminnit it appears a Flying Monkey younger brother swooped in:
IMG_20240706_093142.jpg
🤣Jfc!

#1: What slandering.

#2: Is he blind to the simple fact of her FB profile already being PUBLIC and that she fuckin' plastered that shameless shit up their herself.

How would you deal with this imbecilic shitfuckery?

*😎Of course, due to the potential entertainment value, I will consider forwarding any of your guy's hilarious advice, suggestions and whatnot to FB, as well as updating ya'z on the resulting hysterical chaos too.

Solution

•TLDR: A major-potentially serious-drama is currently unfolding in reaction to my reconnecting with lost family after 28 years of alienation.

•Basically my question here is: what would you advise or suggest for dealing with a highly unpredictable hostile familial situation, especially if it was your own mother, siblings & their associates targeting yourself?

*Here's a basic example of the less serious-although still utterly ridiculous-crap going on: (found @FB yesterday)
(*1 of at least 2 similarly skanky profiles she...

Mungri

Elite
Lol your brother defending her shit, she's literally managed to cuck the rest of her groinspawn into being ongoing supplies for her wow.

But like, how da fuq does anyone fall for dat bitches manipulations? Fucking weakcore human race.

Last edited:

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

View attachment 218826

*b) rapidly diminishing physical condition & appearance. (*in reality she looks absolutely fuckin' terrible; eg: croaky man voice, wrinkled to fuck prune skin, claw-like osteo hands/fingers, etc...)

*c) chronic alcoholism.

*h) no job...ever.

*i) no assets.

*k) lives off govt handouts + parasitism of her adult children & also any poor suckers lured into bed.

*m) late one night in 1995; this cunt deliberately attempted (nearly succeeded) committing filicide-suicide (*murder+sucide) of herself & her 4 adolescent children, ages; 3, 7, 8 & 9; via swerving passenger side first into an oncoming semi. (*got away with it by feigning "victimhood"; so the innocent truck driver copped all blame & legal repercussions.)

*n) her lies in recent years have resulted with at least 3 former sucker bfs being imprisoned, loosing their property & custody of their children.

*o) she has a particular knack for recruiting gullible idiot males to commit violence upon any others who dare reject her retarded shit.

*q) ...and much more.

Anyways, after finding that repugnant FB profile of her's, I grabbed a screenshot then posted it along with the single word: "Seriously!"

View attachment 218836
🤣Jfc!

#2: Is he blind to the simple fact of her FB profile already being PUBLIC and that she fuckin' plastered that shameless shit up their herself.

*😎Of course, due to the potential entertainment value, I will consider forwarding any of your guy's hilarious advice, suggestions and whatnot to FB, as well as updating ya'z on the resulting hysterical chaos too.
Find a new family ASAP!

TheFiend

Poster
I guess it’s a little deeper than just staying out of it because your are trying to reconnect with your father. Why do you need to go through your mom and brother anyways?
😄Yeah nah it is pretty complicated aye.

Ya know what narcissistic Scapegoating is right(?)...and Smear Campaigning(?)

That's the type of pervasive fuckery I gotta navigate.

On a lighter note.
Heres my dad's grandfather... apparently he had a pet monkey😂
magicut_1720309429346.png

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
😄Yeah nah it is pretty complicated aye.

Ya know what narcissistic Scapegoating is right(?)...and Smear Campaigning(?)

That's the type of pervasive fuckery I gotta navigate.

On a lighter note.
Heres my dad's grandfather... apparently he had a pet monkey😂
View attachment 218874
What a bad ass dude! Looks like the monkey is helping him find a vein for some black tar heroine

Mungri

Elite
My toxic positive manipulations are perfect.

Everyone smiling. Everyone happy. Everyone a puppet on my strings. Entranced immediately by my perfect silver tongue and cognitive=fake empathy.

A real king. Nothing sexual needed at all to completely own someone's mind. They tell me anything I ask, all their feelings, emotions, deepest darkest secrets .... All mine to devour.

God the fuck my feelings of grandiosity .... I cannot remove them WHHHYYYYY?

I was asked by someone 'So are these groups making you happy now?' .... The level of masterful deflection that answer took to remain both openly honest and respectful .... Fucking hell.

'To be honest I never really feel happy, just ... Normal? (Codeword for maniacally unhinged) .... Its at least better than staying at home and doing nothing (emotionally no its not me, activity and exercise wise, sure)'.

Still manipulative even with full honesty and respect, now that is perfect manipulation.

Oh right, I'm the same as every politician ever aren't I? Lol.

Last edited:

TheFiend

Poster
@TheFiend

what is this about in a nutshell?
•I'm endeavoring to establish a clear genealogical record and this requires engaging with a lot of relatives.

•99.99% I have never met and have no clue about.

•On the other hand, my bitch "mother" knows most of her living relatives and has been in contact with them decades before I ever existed on Earth.

•So being that she is a vicious narcissist, near on a quarter of my living relatives are all convinced of whatever ridiculous narratives she's fabricated to them all about a fictional character she's maliciously portraying as if representative of the actual me.

•Do I know what exactly these fabricated narratives of her's entail?

•No I do not. However the extremely hostile reception I've encountered would seem to suggest these narratives probably aren't very flattering...😂

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

View attachment 218826

*c) chronic alcoholism.

*h) no job...ever.

*i) no assets.

*q) ...and much more.

View attachment 218836
🤣Jfc!

Dude life is too short to fuck around w people who suck ass in real life. Best case scenario is she only steals from you.
You'd be better off telling her or anyone who is a leech you'd meet for coffee to talk. Then tell them you'll be there in 5 min. Show up 25 min later and say you got stuck. That way you don't have to pay for shit. Talk for a bit and have a buddy text you some bullsgit emergency and leave. After 15 min of talking you'll be able to wait another 30 yrs

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
•I'm endeavoring to establish a clear genealogical record and this requires engaging with a lot of relatives.

•On the other hand, my bitch "mother" knows most of her living relatives and has been in contact with them decades before I ever existed on Earth.

•So being that she is a vicious narcissist, near on a quarter of my living relatives are all convinced of whatever ridiculous narratives she's fabricated to them all about a fictional character she's maliciously portraying as if representative of the actual me.

•No I do not. However the extremely hostile reception I've encountered would seem to suggest these narratives probably aren't very flattering...😂
Some things are better left to the imagination. 99.9% you'll end up getting money fucked by the great grandson monkey of your great granddad's aids monkey

Is see, you are a descendant of Adam and Eve=done. We are all kin, even the faggots unfortunately.

Good Luck

sanction

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 218826

*c) chronic alcoholism.

*h) no job...ever.

*i) no assets.

*q) ...and much more.

View attachment 218836
🤣Jfc!

Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

Solution

Mungri

Elite
The most laughable thing about narcs is that even self aware sociopaths and psychopaths don't like them.

The issue is too many people are unaware of these personality disorders and too easily manipulated by them.

Pshycopathy as it turns out is relatable to a controllable form of ASD .... Or ASD is uncontrollable psychopathy. Uncontrollable rage modes

Top Bottom