Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

49ers fan in a coma

TJHall1

Legendary
After shoving a rams fan in the parking lot and the rams fan turning around and landing a Mac star shot on the 49er fan. Anyone see the video of this? I can't find it.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
After shoving a rams fan in the parking lot and the rams fan turning around and landing a Mac star shot on the 49er fan. Anyone see the video of this? I can't find it.

Is there even a video of it? Or you just assuming there is because everything is on video these days?

TJHall1

Legendary
Is there even a video of it? Or you just assuming there is because everything is on video these days?
No, there's video. Its what they're using to try and find the puncher. Supposedly be talked to some people in a car as he was walking away and they're trying to find that car. Quality of video sounded bad tho.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder

Different situations, but when I woke up from one, from a baseball bat to the back of the head in Nicaragua. Pretty friggin weird when you come to be.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom