Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3D Printing Official Thread

The newly delivered equipment will allow Ukraine to up its game with additive manufacturing to generate spare parts for its battlefield forces, Pentagon acquisition chief William LaPlante said Friday during a think tank event in Washington.

The United States and other nations have been supplying Kyiv with vehicles, drones and a slew of other weapons and technologies since Russia invaded last year.

“Ukrainians were initially 3D printing their own parts before they even had the tech data packages. And as [Assistant Secretary of Defense for Sustainment] Chris Lowman says, ‘When your country is under existential attack, intellectual property laws are just mildly interesting.’ So, but we’ve cleaned that up, we’ve gotten them — with other countries — gotten them all the tech data packages,” LaPlante said at the Center for a New American Security.

TFSF

Administrator
Administrator
This guy self dubbed ‘The 3D Print General’ had his entire 123k subscriber YouTube account deleted for making a single video on 3D printed guns. The video was a simple interview on the topic. YouTube will axe you in a split second if it goes against their agenda.

TheResister

Elite
This guy self dubbed ‘The 3D Print General’ had his entire 123k subscriber YouTube account deleted for making a single video on 3D printed guns. The video was a simple interview on the topic. YouTube will axe you in a split second if it goes against their agenda.

Aren't there other platforms that video can be posted on like Rumble?

TFSF

Administrator
Administrator
Aren't there other platforms that video can be posted on like Rumble?
Yes, think he’s posting there now. The big issue is that Rumble doesn’t have near the audience size or monetization.

YouTube is the second largest search engine to Google. With a niche market like 3D printing, not having YouTube is difficult on a creator.

TheResister

Elite
Yes, think he’s posting there now. The big issue is that Rumble doesn’t have near the audience size or monetization.

YouTube is the second largest search engine to Google. With a niche market like 3D printing, not having YouTube is difficult on a creator.
That is all the more reason that people like us need to help Rumble grow. We can't rely on the major outlets all the time. Maybe that guy could start thinking like an entrepreneur. He could start some pay classes and teach people how to buy and use their first 3d printer.

rebar

Elite
That is all the more reason that people like us need to help Rumble grow. We can't rely on the major outlets all the time. Maybe that guy could start thinking like an entrepreneur. He could start some pay classes and teach people how to buy and use their first 3d printer.
Rumble comparatively os a decade or so behind yt. I try to watch it nut ot is clunky af. I listen to old art bell shows to fall asleep. Yy is seemless. Rumble buffers every 10sec
They'll get there. No different than every other business. Gotta work out the bumps

TheResister

Elite
Rumble comparatively os a decade or so behind yt. I try to watch it nut ot is clunky af. I listen to old art bell shows to fall asleep. Yy is seemless. Rumble buffers every 10sec
They'll get there. No different than every other business. Gotta work out the bumps

I went there a couple of times and couldn't find the categories I wanted. They need some help, but it is of no help to stay loyal to the big outfits when they are censoring, demonetizing and trying to control content.

rebar

Elite
I went there a couple of times and couldn't find the categories I wanted. They need some help, but it is of no help to stay loyal to the big outfits when they are censoring, demonetizing and trying to control content.
I concur. I get that they want a different set up nut what they have isn't a good interface. It is good for news clips and sound bytes

Latest posts

Top Bottom