Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3D Print Restoration on $600 1950s Rosbro Cat Moon Witch

JerBearr

I just got commissioned for the repair work of a 1950s Rosbro Cat Moon Witch.

Imagine mixing 1950s with the 21st century. OK well no need to imagine anymore. We made it. I will post a FSF News article to document the process. It's going to be good.

Screenshot_20210527-234844.jpg

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I just got commissioned for the repair work of a 1950s Rosbro Cat Moon Witch.

Imagine mixing 1950s with the 21st century. OK well no need to imagine anymore. We made it. I will post a FSF News article to document the process. It's going to be good.

View attachment 23701
So they're actually supposed to appear broken sometimes like the bottom right and left middle?

JerBearr

So they're actually supposed to appear broken sometimes like the bottom right and left middle?
So I dont know much about these toys, but I believe those are just different phases of the moon. I think those are not broken.
I would say yes, because the mouths are different. Probably supposed to be a partial moon and full moon versions.
The google image on the bottom left was actually the most recently sold one. It was sold on eBay and that is actually the one I will be restoring!

Top Bottom