Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

38 year old woman attacked by 3 golden retrievers

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Are they Goldens ore pits?

There is kinda a difference… butt
There isn’t a difference if yew raise them right.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hand standing there.

Terrible to.
I hate that I like pitt bulls more than people. But when I walk Cooper I carry bearspray. I've deployed 3x. All Pitts. Cooper can kill them but I don't want him in anymore trauma. So I blast that ass. Then I call the cops and blue light the hood at 415am. They got rid of those dogs after the 3rd time and a couple dealers moved out. I have a reputation in the mean streets of mtp. But ain't noone but the police fucck w me. And I hire lawyers for that bullshit.
I'm scrong and ain't ring
I've been drinking beer on the lawn mower. Doing laps

skramer100

Elite
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I hate that I like pitt bulls more than people. But when I walk Cooper I carry bearspray. I've deployed 3x. All Pitts. Cooper can kill them but I don't want him in anymore trauma. So I blast that ass. Then I call the cops and blue light the hood at 415am. They got rid of those dogs after the 3rd time and a couple dealers moved out. I have a reputation in the mean streets of mtp. But ain't noone but the police fucck w me. And I hire lawyers for that bullshit.
george-jones-riding-lawnmower-john-deere.jpg

Love it.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
49F20AC8-57EF-4B34-88C2-58FF022A60DB.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom