Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

37 year's ago tonight, Paul Castellano got whacked

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Is there still a legitimate mafia today?

Oh ya I would guess they do their things a little more differently to avoid public eye. Kansas City still has some areas that have been in control by organized crime families since that stuff started. One of the most notable ( not sure if they still use the same last name) owns quite a few businesses and one of them is trucking company gravel hauling and end dump stuff. They operate a few local quarries and have all the equipment to crush the rock to certain sizes and all that good stuff, the same equipment that could pulverize a body in seconds and be nothing left. Super nice guys though I’ll ask my old man for some more information and stories, his dad also knew them back in the 60s 70s and 80s and had a good relationship we ran a couple freight/shipping yards starting in the 80s thru the 90s and never had any issues. One of their relatives owns the best Italian deli around its incredible

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Gravano is a smart and shrude businessman. Could have made millions legitimately but had the urge to make millions illicitly in the Mafia. He still made a lot of money legitimately.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
My wife’s family is from 15th and 14th Ave in Brooklyn, had the 3rd house built on 14th Ave and 71st st in 1903. The stories I get to hear are incredible. FiL knows all the individuals and STB and his crew were in and out of the neighborhood.

Top Bottom