Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

32+ Dogs to the Dawgs…fuk it bet the house.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Cock lock
OCR-L-TRAGICKINGDOM-1004-01-1.jpg

AgEngDawg

Legendary
LOL, we have Wil Muschamp on staff to give a detailed breakdown of all your players. He recruited almost all of them and knows their weaknesses, medical conditions, etc. It is going to be an epic beatdown.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
LOL, we have Wil Muschamp on staff to give a detailed breakdown of all your players. He recruited almost all of them and knows their weaknesses, medical conditions, etc. It is going to be an epic beatdown.
Yeah he can tell Kerby they are the best and it want his fault we sucked cocks you dicksmack

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Good try OP. Muschamp has been a terrible head ball coach, but he is pretty good coach when he ain’t running the whole show. The Cocks aren’t even a pimple on UGA’s nuts. See you Saturday.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Good try OP. Muschamp has been a terrible head ball coach, but he is pretty good coach when he ain’t running the whole show. The Cocks aren’t even a pimple on UGA’s nuts. See you Saturday.
I bet you thought that was cute in your head when you wrote it down. I remember when a team was 3 TD dogs and came between the hedges. Never underestimate Kirby’s ability to fuck something up.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I bet you thought that was cute in your head when you wrote it down. I remember when a team was 3 TD dogs and came between the hedges. Never underestimate Kirby’s ability to fuck something up.

You thought this response was pretty cute, too. 😉 Good luck.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
God I want UGA to win 52-0. Still, this is the kind of game that Kirby finds away to allow them to be in striking distance going in to the 4th. Hope I am wrong.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
You thought this response was pretty cute, too. 😉 Good luck.

Everyone should probably listen to COCK fans on this.......if anyone knows about betting when they are 30+ point underdogs to UGA....its def those faggits.

I'll bet 10 bucks usc covers 32

God I want UGA to win 52-0. Still, this is the kind of game that Kirby finds away to allow them to be in striking distance going in to the 4th. Hope I am wrong.
fuck-fuckyou.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So are you cock suckers making ring or trophies for this one 🤣.

Latest posts

Top Bottom