Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2024 Electoral college map

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Are they brazen enough to cheat like they did last time. Yes they are that stupid.
Sounds like they didn't change much in Georgia, just passed no dates mail in votes in Pennsylvania today.
Arizona's Lake and Masters should win in landslides but not enough changes (similar to Georgia) have been made, so will not be shocked when they both lose.

TJHall1

Legendary
And apparently some people are stupider and compliant.
These people managed to get Joe Biden in office. They're not stupid. The stupid one is trump, who alienated some of his own supporters so much with his constant bullshit and name calling that they chose to vote for someone else.

TJHall1

Legendary
if people think Jan 6th was an insurrection to keep Trump in office they haven't seen nothing yet.. just wait until its Biden's turn to leave.. you think dems are just gonna hand the keys over. i dont think so
What if Biden is re-elected?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I'll be shocked if they run Biden. Dude has to be almost dead for one, and has lost even more of his mind just since the last election...Imagine what he will be like 2 years from now! That type of thing accelerates towards the end of life, it sure doesn't improve.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I'll be shocked if they run Biden. Dude has to be almost dead for one, and has lost even more of his mind just since the last election...Imagine what he will be like 2 years from now! That type of thing accelerates towards the end of life, it sure doesn't improve.
dems with just roll his corspe out and people will just "respect it"

REMESSIS

Poster
Founder
I’m so glad I got the fuck out of Georgia when I joined the army. Complete and utter buttfuckery. I’ll never understand how that state produced the greatest college football team of the century. Hell probably ever. From a neutral observer of course.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
if people think Jan 6th was an insurrection to keep Trump in office they haven't seen nothing yet.. just wait until its Biden's turn to leave.. you think dems are just gonna hand the keys over. i dont think so
I don't think the Dems et al will hand over the keys to the House and/or Senate in November notwithstanding the polls. They have had 2 years to refine the way to cheat...or worse, be obvious doing so knowing they will be protected by their friends in state capitols and on the bench.

Since the Electoral College is in the Constitution it will take an amendment to get rid of it. That's if the courts, SCOTUS, let the dems ignore it.

Are we sure B Kavanaugh is really the father of those girls? Seems like he doesn't have the balls to take a stand on anything or impregnate a woman.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom