Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2022 NCAA Tournament Thread - Saturday edition

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Jax state vs Auburn looking pretty interesting early.

Who is Auburns Center? Dude is massive.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
BTW, I am knee deep into some flat earth and mud flood shit. Gonna go infiltrate the Vatican in my old acolyte robes and get to the bottom of this fuckery. Let me know when Clemson plays. SKOL!

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m really just glad we got out out of our misery. Such a crazy season
Ya, I saw a bit back that Alabama was a roller coaster season. Beat some big dogs and then laid some absolute turds.
For iowa I'm glad it's over because there are 2 seniors who are absolute faggots who will be moving on. 1 is such a huge douche that someone knocked him out fucking cold at a bar this past summer. It was glorious and made headlines.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Ya, I saw a bit back that Alabama was a roller coaster season. Beat some big dogs and then laid some absolute turds.
For iowa I'm glad it's over because there are 2 seniors who are absolute faggots who will be moving on. 1 is such a huge douche that someone knocked him out fucking cold at a bar this past summer. It was glorious and made headlines.
Always good to purge the faggots

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Horns with a solid showing yesterday. Tourney wins is what we hired Beard for and he delivered in his first attempt. Purdue might prove to be too big for us to overcome, but this team is gritty so we shall see.

And lol at Shaka losing by 35 or so in the first round.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I infiltrated the Vatican. Surprised my 7th grade acolyte robes still fit! Fuck yeah keto! Anyway, found Jimmy Hoffa down here. Was playing checkers with DB Cooper. Onward to the truth!😜😜😜SKOL!

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I infiltrated the Vatican. Surprised my 7th grade acolyte robes still fit! Fuck yeah keto! Anyway, found Jimmy Hoffa down here. Was playing checkers with DB Cooper. Onward to the truth!😜😜😜SKOL!

@Viking you are full of piss and vinegar this morning. Keep bringing the noise!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
What's up with the cheerleaders from every school wearing masks? Is the National Cheerleading Society's leadership a bunch of Marxists? Wouldn't be too terribly shocking knowing what we now know about education/academia in this country.
Wondering the same thing. They seem to be the last group holding onto the masks. Bunch of weirdos

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
What's up with the cheerleaders from every school wearing masks? Is the National Cheerleading Society's leadership a bunch of Marxists? Wouldn't be too terribly shocking knowing what we now know about education/academia in this country.
Looks like the corrupt NCAA makes everyone at scorers table wear them. Noticed St Peters has there blm shirts on again.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I quit caring once bama lost. Should have had a different attitude. I'll tune back in for the sweet 16

Latest posts

Top Bottom