Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

$200-$300 checks from Biden to offset high gas prices? Not good enough!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
How patently pathetic it is when our so called leader creates a problem due to his policy decision, then upon realizing that the great majority of Americans know he is a total fuck up, the dems want to make a move to help minimize the midterm damage.

I have news for them. We understand that sending us checks to help offset gas prices is moronic. The correct move is to reopen domestic lines of oil production and boost the ENTIRE ECONOMY.

Lastly, it is good to see the dems eating their own shit pie. Hope to see a blood bath of epic and historical proportions that will give "conservatives" complete control.

What is your position on this?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Eye like money. I’ll gladly take sum of the government wants two send it my whey.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I've read a number of you posts over the past weeks and I must ask, why do you have to type your messages this way? It's not clever nor cute and it is annoying as fuck. Stop it.
Don’t bother. He’s a lib troll. Hates Trump but claims to be his lover by his sig title. “Vaccine” cheerleader yet too afraid to take it himself. Absolutely terrified of young children that have had a cough within two weeks of visiting him for whatever it is he does. Supports wiping said children’s parents off the face of the earth for putting him in whatever danger there may be from catching the common cold. Probably sleeps alone on the 50yd line of a football field with 5 masks on.

America 1st

Founder
I've read a number of you posts over the past weeks and I must ask, why do you have to type your messages this way? It's not clever nor cute and it is annoying as fuck. Stop it.
It makes people’s brains work and God knows they knead that around hear. Most importantly eye enjoy it. Eye find knew wheys two support free speech with every sentence! 🇺🇸

America 1st

Founder
Don’t bother. He’s a lib troll. Hates Trump but claims to be his lover by his sig title. “Vaccine” cheerleader yet too afraid to take it himself. Absolutely terrified of young children that have had a cough within two weeks of visiting him for whatever it is he does. Supports wiping said children’s parents off the face of the earth for putting him in whatever danger there may be from catching the common cold. Probably sleeps alone on the 50yd line of a football field with 5 masks on.
Knot a lib ( eye am a national populist) & love all Trumps! 🇺🇸

Eye support wiping all rude people off the face of the earth (knot just parents).

denn

Legendary
Founder
His love of everything Trump (without exception) and vaccine nut hugging is annoying enough but tolerable as it is an actual adult opinion on such things. Which I can respect. His grammar and attempt at being different however, worked. I ignored him and that is different because I do not ignore many people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom