Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2 decades of Alzheimer’s research completely fraudulent

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Had a good friend from high school die two years ago from ALZ. He had a wife and three kids under five when he died. Those fvcks should be burned at the stake.

With that said, where did all the money from the ice bucket challenge go?

That was ALS, not ALZ.

There has been some green shoots in the ALS research field.

Both those diseases are tough nuts to crack.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Mother in law has Alzheimer’s and it’s just awful to watch. Hard to understand it just completely shuts a person down.

If I ever have the misfortune of being diagnosed with that disease I hope I have the balls to off myself.

It’s amazing, one disease that we just haven’t seemed to be able to make an inch of progress against. We seem to make some progress against cancer, but nothing against Alzheimer’s.

Fansong1977

Poster
Mother in law has Alzheimer’s and it’s just awful to watch. Hard to understand it just completely shuts a person down.

If I ever have the misfortune of being diagnosed with that disease I hope I have the balls to off myself.

It’s amazing, one disease that we just haven’t seemed to be able to make an inch of progress against. We seem to make some progress against cancer, but nothing against Alzheimer’s.
My wife recently died from Lewy Body Dementia and nobody knows shit about that terrible form of dementia including almost every doctor we came in contact with. I had never heard of it until she was diagnosed with it but it's the 2nd most common form of dementia after Alzheimer's.
That being said, those two "scientists" in the op should be executed in a most painful way.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
My wife recently died from Lewy Body Dementia and nobody knows shit about that terrible form of dementia including almost every doctor we came in contact with. I had never heard of it until she was diagnosed with it but it's the 2nd most common form of dementia after Alzheimer's.
That being said, those two "scientists" in the op should be executed in a most painful way.

Sorry for your loss. That is a terrible disease.

Latest posts

Top Bottom