Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

17 Shot at Basketball Game

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
How many of the guns are LEGAL? My guess is zero. When they start enforcing the laws on the books, those fuckers automatically going to prison for 5+ years a clip. Change will happen.

But Politicians will never do that.

At least I didn't focus this thread on the savages who perpetrated the crime....

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
How many of the guns are LEGAL? My guess is zero. When they start enforcing the laws on the books, those fuckers automatically going to prison for 5+ years a clip. Change will happen.

At least I didn't focus this thread on the savages who perpetrated the crime....

Agreed. It’s the most tired argument to hear anti-gunners say “we need more gun laws”. Bull fucking shit. We need to enforce the laws that are already on the books and this shit will take care of itself pretty damn quick.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

@Rube Reaper the white supremacist are at it again.

CurtOFD78

Elite
I will be interested to learn more about the shooter(s) in Milwaukee. ABC News was quick to mention the white shooter in Buffalo and how he "may have been radicalized" by Trump, however, no mention of the race of the shooter(s) in Milwaukee at all.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I will be interested to learn more about the shooter(s) in Milwaukee. ABC News was quick to mention the white shooter in Buffalo and how he "may have been radicalized" by Trump, however, no mention of the race of the shooter(s) in Milwaukee at all.
I'm old enough to remember when news outlets actually just told us what was going on with no spin or agenda. Miss those days.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Just one example that shows our politicians and prosecutors mostly do not truly care about gun crime.

This is from a few years ago, but is historically how is has gone, and still does...If you are not legally allowed to own a gun, and you attempt to purchase one, the form 4473 you fill out for the background check will show this. It is a crime for a felon who can't have a gun to even try to buy one. If they lied on the 4473, that's a crime too, I believe.

So nationwide in 2017, there were 112,000 such instances, where people who were barred from owning a firearm tried to buy one...TWELVE of those were prosecuted by the DOJ! Our federal government does not care about gun crime.

Top Bottom