Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

10 shot at a mall in Columbia SC,

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
News media was hoping for a white guy with mental issues, NOPE

Turns out 3 gangbangers started shooting at each other at the Dave and Busters built into the mall.

3 shooters locked up.

Used to be a nice part of town but now after dark vacate the area..

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I went to that dave and busters a couple years ago when it opened. We went from 4-7pm. Not long after 7 our server came up and said ‘im not trying to run yall off, but id tab out and head home’

it turned into Compton by 7;30. HooD as shit and I left her a large. Tip for the heads up.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
News media was hoping for a white guy with mental issues, NOPE

Turns out 3 gangbangers started shooting at each other at the Dave and Busters built into the mall.

3 shooters locked up.

Used to be a nice part of town but now after dark vacate the area..

build it and they will destroy it. Like Hillary said in a speech at a special fund raising dinner - "Hillary called them super predators."

During a 1996 campaign speech for President Bill Clinton, the then-first lady used the term to describe "gangs" of kids without empathy, while crediting the crime bill's allowance for more police officers for a reduction in crime, gangs and drugs.

"We need to take these people on, they are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called super predators. No conscious, no empathy," Clinton said, according to a video recording provided by C-SPAN.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Old enough to remember the opening of Columbiana Centre.

Bond set at $25k after shooting 9 people. Seems a little low doesn't it?

He didn’t shoot any people .he was the target of the initial gunfire. He shot at the other two .

The new guy locked up today is facing charges for shutting people and h lawful carry

Top Bottom