Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

🤜UFC 262 Saturday May 15th🤛

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Gimme Chandler and Dariush

I think Tony Fergs fight with Gaethje took years off his life unfortunately and Charlie Olives was the beneficiary of that when he beat Tony to give himself the title shot. Dariush is a scrapper and tough as all shit, amazing BJJ game as well which we saw was a weakness in Tony’s game

The way Chandler got Dan Hooker in round one was crazy especially when you look at the war Dan Hooker and Poirier had a few months before that. If you look at his record before that it’s a fairly weak SOS for Olives also

Last edited:

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Gimme Chandler and Dariush

I think Tony Fergs fight with Gaethje took years off his life unfortunately and Charlie Olives was the beneficiary of that when he beat Tony to give himself the title shot. Dariush is a scrapper and tough as all shit, amazing BJJ game as well which we saw was a weakness in Tony’s game

The way Chandler got Dan Hooker in round one was crazy especially when you look at the war Dan Hooker and Poirier had a few months before that. If you look at his record before that it’s a fairly weak SOS for Olives also
Nice breakdown 10th Planet guys are legit against anyone so it kind of makes me question Ferg’s BB qualifications from there.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Nice breakdown 10th Planet guys are legit against anyone so it kind of makes me question Ferg’s BB qualifications from there.
He said he only trained for 6 hours of ground work before the Olivera fight.

He only got his black belt from Eddie Bravo when he won his interim title, he’s much more of a standup fighter

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
iu

Top Bottom