Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
D

Deleted member 2886

vQfuca5.jpg

#¹CLIFFS:- Are, those thoughts,—you think, —you, think.
Arising of one's—own¿?

#²CLIFFS:- Provided via memes.

baa1f7d49ddf794ede9fa7f3d10aa088.png

tumblr_inline_p9guwbuBwq1skp2yc_1280.jpg

person-and-egregore1.jpg

1572783914407.jpeg

1_uy0bjiFO3N9_19xJFSZlnA.jpeg

df2jn1v-f96e8a1a-dc2c-4427-94dc-8ddbd70fd25c.jpg

a8e4798031bf704a296221f19cedc94f--triumph-imagination.jpg264x264.jpg
pre-release-mark-stavish-x52pPLRc-7i--phqljCcrv9.1000x1000.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

Hey @CuriousFiend
It’s an autumn Saturday morning in America.
It's a spring Sunday morning in NZ.

Let’s keep things on topic, such as which sec team is going to be embarrassed this weekend.
Sun is shining,...the weather is sweet.

Byirds are singing, raping female byirds in heat.

Also if you take too much acid it’s hard for anyone to follow what’s going on
Oh, fo sho, as ought to be expected aye.

Shot for the heads-up.

Wasn't aware ya'll be hearty trippers, smashin back tabs early on an autumn Saturday morning in America.

Ain't touched the CIA's lysergic acid diethylamide since my late teens.
Ghastly artificial shit, imo.

Anyways, the byird rapefest in trees outside my kitchen window seems to have paused for a breather, so i snagged some pics of the two horned out native wood pigeons.
IMG_20220918_130833.jpg
IMG_20220918_130856.jpgIMG_20220918_130916.jpg
They're the byird equivalent of two clumsy drunk fat asses trying to get their mack on discretely in public.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
A
It's a spring Sunday morning in NZ.

Sun is shining,...the weather is sweet.

Byirds are singing, raping female byirds in heat.

Oh, fo sho, as ought to be expected aye.

Shot for the heads-up.

Wasn't aware ya'll be hearty trippers, smashin back tabs early on an autumn Saturday morning in America.

Ain't touched the CIA's lysergic acid diethylamide since my late teens.
Ghastly artificial shit, imo.

Anyways, the byird rapefest in trees outside my kitchen window seems to have paused for a breather, so i snagged some pics of the two horned out native wood pigeons.
View attachment 134478
View attachment 134479View attachment 134480
They're the byird equivalent of two clumsy drunk fat asses trying to get their mack on discretely in public.
They are blind. They refuse to learn anything outside of the government curriculum and they lack critical thinking and they don't know how to discern

D

Deleted member 2886

A

They are blind. They refuse to learn anything outside of the government curriculum and they lack critical thinking and they don't know how to discern
Yeah you're absolutely on point mate.

Sorta why i tried using some simple illustrations in the first few posts aye,...and(😅as usual) i can't quite tell if champsballs commentary was simply meant as being the expected sarcastically serious humour,...or perhaps he's far more intelligent than i had already thought and was actually being intentionally post-ironic.[¿?]
IMG_20220918_131018.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

•Here's a vid providing a very brief and simplified explanation of thought forms, aka(*but not limited to):- —"egregores".

IMG_20220915_100448_735.jpg

*😐to be completely frank, the "me" behind this digitally projected- –'CuriousFiend' persona, actually couldn't give two shits about whether any individual "other's" willfully[*ironically] choose to ignore,...🤣,...&/or laugh off stuff like this.

IMG_20220915_100505_931.jpg

🖕😆it ain't gonna affect my subjective-"day to day" life,...

IMG_20220915_094818_870.jpg

...YET,...

IMG_20220915_094803_527.jpg

...it subtly [😶fuckin] does—& always [damned well] will, just as equally so—does it also, reciprocally unto you.[*subj/collect]

IMG_20220915_091132_249.jpg

•And so due to, & arising via this sort of [alluded] to "meta" reasoning,...daily, i set "ego" aside, (*as much as currently able), wilfully going-
-exceedingly out of my usual "online way",...particularly against both the negative
"egregoric" influences associated with [subj] "self" and those "inhabiting"/"interacting" via the internets "virtual reality",...as well as those directly associated to, and
those collectively manifesting from, each individual active 'TFSF' community member.
[*occuring for each & every one of us,...whether more cognizant, or otherwise.]

IMG_20220915_090818_383.jpg

•Basically, by wilfully focusing intention toward helping—other:- as in the-
—"you"[*collectively],...
thus i effectively—am intentionally helping my-"self".

IMG_20220915_090935_746.jpg

•below, i attempt the articulation of an easier—to—grasp example of "egregore",...
...if one is willing to consider:-

•asking,...of ones-self; what is it, by which the 'founding TFSF members' collective intentions and ideologies has eventually resulted with the creation of 'The Free Speech Forum'?

•how, when, who, where, what, why did 'TFSF' begin in the first place?

•was this beginning,
a temporal—spatial
moment, when 'TFSF' officially went "live" for public engagement and thus enabling this current form of indirect social interactivity?

•or was it at some point throughout the manufacturing or establishment processes of its prerequisite—respective physical & digital mechanisms & infrastructure?

•has 'TFSF' remained unchanged, or noticably, perhaps significantly altered since inception, maybe evolving,...growing into this currently realized manifestation?

•ya'll 'founding members' should have a decent conception for the timeline from whence someone initially presented the preliminary idea of an independent and censorship free social media platform·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—

·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—

·——·—·—·—·—·throughout the evolution of the original idea·—

·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—

·—·—·—·—·—·to as it has become, —this •very moment•

•are you able to—subjectively, recall how 'TFSF' had been conceptualized in ones own "mind", before Jan2022?

[*as in:- "the overall feel", or "sense", or "atmosphere".]

•if so willing, ask ones-"self", how does that compare with -ever since Jan 2022?
*[•i.e; subsequent of one,...
...(*CuriousFiend's)...
...active participation,...
....😂...& generally annoying twerpletry•]

*should a "difference" be readily descernible,...then what one is perceiving,[*in simplistic terms],...
...is a glimpse as to the resulting effects of whatever accumulated "egregores" are/were introduced via, associated to, and influencing the—"me".

[•NOTE:- this context seemed best, merely as it is,...or at least i hope it will be,
—relatively striking/distinctive,
—and so more easily recognizable due to the more overt culturally and
geographically established physical & conceptual definitions regarding our unique respective "identities"—AND, —perspectives.
(*i.e; NZ·—·—·—·—·—·—·USA)•]

#Being aware of this shit, directly correlates to ones degree of susceptibility unto external influences intent upon one unwitting subjugation.

IMG_20220915_090641_568.jpg
#"Perspective Management"IMG_20220913_170032_399.jpg

IMG_20220913_170025_485.jpg

THOUGHTS ARE POWERFUL•

DO YOU, CONTROL "YOUR" THOUGHTS?...
...OR, DO THOUGHTS CONTROL THE YOU?

Top Bottom