Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We are implementing a new forum function called archiving. Posts from DYCA that are felt to be important to be stored away in a searchable information database will be archived and tagged so they are easy to find an discussed in the future. See the thread on the main forum for info, to ask questions

tfsf/cryptostreetbets

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
Platinum
A few members on the forum are putting together a Cardano validation node. If you invest, or have ever wanted to start investing in crypto, this is where we can collaborate to go to the moon together

@MortgageHorn there is a plan coming for the HBARMY, but HBAR is not ready to roll out public nodes. Cardano was chosen as a starting point because it’s a well established project with a ton of upside

Last edited:

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
Platinum
So what can you do to participate? It’s pretty simple. Buy some ADA, the token that represents Cardano, and in the next week or two, we will set up some instructions for TFSFers to “stake” on the community node. Maybe some crypto bros can come in here and help explain proof of stake tokens.

But once you stake your token, you will earn interest by keeping your tokens on the server

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
Platinum
You can buy ADA on Coinbase and it is really straightforward. When you set up an account on Coinbase the first time, there is a lot of validation required because you are basically setting up your “bank account” for crypto transactions.

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
Platinum
I think the plan is to roll out a Cardano node. After that is set up and running, they will start getting an HBAR node running so it will be ready for when HBAR goes public.

Also looking into setting something up for ethereum as well, but one thing at a time. ADA comes first because it is somewhat low hanging fruit

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
Platinum
Once this thing gets going, we can have the nerds on here come in and start building applications around the server and we can hopefully mesh it together with TFSF. Kind of like what we tried with bounty bucks, but it will be much more effective and manageable

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
Platinum
There’s gonna be some learning, but I think we can do a few things to swing things in our favor working together

Tuna Hawg

I’m in. Found a gif that’s unrelated but hilarious.

funny-omg.gif

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Patron
So did we miss the bottom bros? I scooped some BTC at 36k but could have had it at 33k Monday.

Anything around or below $40k I'm buying BTC

ChicagoFats

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron
So did we miss the bottom bros? I scooped some BTC at 36k but could have had it at 33k Monday.

Anything around or below $40k I'm buying BTC

Picked up a few more ETH at $2200. Im a buyer. Crypto not going anywhere, its here for the long term. Not sure what that means for value, but I do know a ton of money is being pumped into the space.

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
Platinum

Monthly Donation Goal

1. Campaign goal
    $300.00 of $300.00 - reached!

Latest posts

Top Bottom