Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We are implementing a new forum function called archiving. Posts from DYCA that are felt to be important to be stored away in a searchable information database will be archived and tagged so they are easy to find an discussed in the future. See the thread on the main forum for info, to ask questions

SEC championship game thread - It just means more

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
This isn’t close to being true. The dawgvent probably comes up with some real doozies.

Feel free to correct me. Quinnen Williams was the last Bama player recruited/evaluated by Kirby to go in the first round. Since then, only Patrick Surtain has been a first round defensive pick.

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
Fans gotta bring it too if were gonna expect our teams to compete for title. Thanks for doing yore part. Saban could have NEVER done it without yore dedication!
I’ll be there cheering on the Dawgs in the Bammer side. Their fans know what’s coming, they’re dumping tix

BurntJ

Shit Posting Extraordinaire/WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS
Founder
1980 fans better max out their time in the undefeated lounge the next couple days because they will be ejected Saturday evening
Damn it.....it took me 2-3 weeks to get the Damn smell out after the Faggies ass raped you Gumps. Are you implying you and the Faggies will be meeting up for another round? Can't you guys rent a trailer in yore trailer park to ruin instead of our Glorious lounge.........asking for the actual ONLY good team in CFB this year.

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
I may be in the cups tonight, but that’s when the truth comes out right?! Dawgs are gonna kick their ass tomorrow. Not going to tip toe round this any longer, we are the program runnin shit now.

noleology

Discussion Leader
Founder
uga-dogs.gif

Monthly Donation Goal

1. Campaign goal
    $300.00 of $300.00 - reached!

Latest posts

Top Bottom