Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We are implementing a new forum function called archiving. Posts from DYCA that are felt to be important to be stored away in a searchable information database will be archived and tagged so they are easy to find an discussed in the future. See the thread on the main forum for info, to ask questions

Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

MortgageHorn

Founder
Patron
FJH86ADXoAAXVkP

America 1st

MAGA 🐸 poster supporting Trumps & #FreedomFlu
Founder
Patron

Amendment X​

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.
Agreed. Article 1 section 8 and the 10th amendment both reinforce that the CMS mandate was the correct ruling.

Congress has the authority to tax and SPEND under Article I section 8 and created CMS to spend and provide for the general welfare under that authority.

It’s pretty clear cut that CMS has the ability to require that of their contractors. People that don’t want to comply can find different jobs and companies can simply not accept the contract if they have an issue with it.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;

To establish a uniform rule of naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;

To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States;

To establish post offices and post roads;

To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries;

To constitute tribunals inferior to the Supreme Court;

To define and punish piracies and felonies committed on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations;

To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;

To raise and support armies, but no appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years;

To provide and maintain a navy;

To make rules for the government and regulation of the land and naval forces;

To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings;--And

To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.

Last edited:

ShaolinNole

Speech Writer
Whole family got it as well. It ran through my department. My wife sported a 103 for a day. The weirdest thing we experienced is waking up in a puddle of sweat even though I had no noticible fever.
Other than that, it was a common cold for us for about a week. Nasal drip fort about three days and some chills and hunger suppression. The kids had a fever for two days mostly affecting them in the evening, but little in the afternoon. IDK, if that was Rona? Then whatever...
Glad y’all are ok! We had similar symptoms to you and we are kind of forced to test here for multiple stupid reasons. Our tests were all positive, and that’s after a few negative tests earlier from the same boxes of tests. So sound like y’all got it too.

Sgfeer

True Discussion Leader
Founder

Sgfeer

True Discussion Leader
Founder

ChicagoFats

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron
Agreed. Article 1 section 8 and the 10th amendment both reinforce that the CMS mandate was the correct ruling.

Congress has the authority to tax and SPEND under Article I section 8 and created CMS to spend and provide for the general welfare under that authority.

It’s pretty clear cut that CMS has the ability to require that of their contractors. People that don’t want to comply can find different jobs and companies can simply not accept the contract if they have an issue with it.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;

To establish a uniform rule of naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;

To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States;

To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries;

To define and punish piracies and felonies committed on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations;

To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;

To raise and support armies, but no appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years;

To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings;--And

To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.
How can a “vaccine” that does not prevent transmission promote general welfare?

imprimis

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron
Whole family got it as well. It ran through my department. My wife sported a 103 for a day. The weirdest thing we experienced is waking up in a puddle of sweat even though I had no noticible fever.
Other than that, it was a common cold for us for about a week. Nasal drip fort about three days and some chills and hunger suppression. The kids had a fever for two days mostly affecting them in the evening, but little in the afternoon. IDK, if that was Rona? Then whatever...
What you describe minus the temp and "puddles" of sweat is what I am experiencing now. I have the night sweats but not like someone threw a bucket of water on me. Enough to moisten the sheets, however. Everything else, the chills, sweats, loss of appetite and fatigue is there.

America 1st

Founder
Patron
How can a “vaccine” that does not prevent transmission promote general welfare?
Limits symptoms. People with less severe symptoms typically require less resources for treatment. Those saved resources can then bee put towards others and their care as just won common cents example. All that’s assuming the vaccines don’t reduce spread (which is significantly different than “stopping spread” and would be difficult to prove otherwise especially in the face of the copious studies that suggest it does).

Constitutionally speaking it’s not up to yew or eye to determine what it means to promote the general welfare. Congress delegated that right to the POTUS and his cabinet officer (HHS Secretary) as is Congress’ right under clause 18 of section 8 article 1.

Last edited:

Belezabro

Discussion Leader

Your last sentence pisses me off. It’s never as simple as “get another job” when you’re older or have spent countless hours and money studying or training for a certain position. The simple fact is, this is a power grab and not about concerns for health. Our federal government is too fat and likes to throw their weight around.

America 1st

Founder
Patron
Your last sentence pisses me off. It’s never as simple as “get another job” when you’re older or have spent countless hours and money studying or training for a certain position. The simple fact is, this is a power grab and not about concerns for health. Our federal government is too fat and likes to throw their weight around.
Yeah, life isn’t fun sometimes.

Those people should have considered how their field could change down the road when they made the choice to get into it.

Last edited:

CadetHawk

Discussion Participant
Founder
Patron
Yeah, life isn’t fun sometimes.

Those people should have considered how their field could change down the road when they made the choice to get into it.

If only they had the foresight to see a global pandemic that would force them to get a jab. Are you fucking kidding me? You have to be trolling at this point, or you are a message board provocateur.

Either way, I'm done with you and your ridiculous hot takes. You are consistently wrong and you don't deserve to post in this thread. After 20+ years on rivals and here you are the first person I have blocked. Congrats.

t_money86

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron
My whole family has the Rona. All unvaccinated. One kid fully recovered. I’m 80% after 2 days. The others are mild. Did the horse paste, did the Benadryl and milk, did the povidone iodine rinse, NAC, zinc, vitamin E and large quantity of ascorbic acid.

Worst part of it is the forced quarantine in NYC.

Let’s go Brandon!
What's the Benadryl and milk? Hadn't heard that one yet

MSU_Spartans

Speech Captain
Founder
Patron

Putting equity front and center in Michigan’s climate change response.

Our state’s frontline communities – those that have been harmed the most from a carbon-based economy and left with the least individual and community resources to respond to extreme weather impacts and adapt to the economic transitions of decarbonization – are disproportionately bearing the burdens of climate change.

I don't have much hope in our elections but hopefully we'll get a legit R governor this year and put an end to this shit.

America 1st

Founder
Patron
If only they had the foresight to see a global pandemic that would force them to get a jab. Are you fucking kidding me? You have to be trolling at this point, or you are a message board provocateur.

Either way, I'm done with you and your ridiculous hot takes. You are consistently wrong and you don't deserve to post in this thread. After 20+ years on rivals and here you are the first person I have blocked. Congrats.
Nobody is forcing them to take a jab. They can find a different job if they wood choose.

The point is that they should be able to foresee government regulations if they are going to work with a company that contracts with the government. I’m guessing you knew that with that ridiculous hot take gave above.
That's not a vaccine.
Maybe in opinion.

can call it gooney goo goo juice for all the more it matters. The director of HHS can make that requirement if they so choose. If people don’t like it they can find a different job.

t_money86

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron
100% This

"It's great. But it doesn't resolve the broader constitutional questions about whether the executive branch or the federal government at all has the lawful power under the Constitution to compel individuals to take on a medical treatment, have to receive a vaccine that they do not want to take. And those were the constitutional questions that we initially litigated in our lawsuits,” he added.

orng_blud

True Discussion Leader
Founder

That's not a vaccine.
PLEASE stop engaging with this troll in this thread - difficult as it may be

t_money86

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron
Ban Telegram Because You Do Not Deserve Privacy
you can't share any telegram links on FB. I have to do the space in the link, and explain to who I am trying to share with to copy/paste into a browser, remove the blank space next to the . It is tedious cause some people don't get it lol stupid fucks.

t_money86

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron
PLEASE stop engaging with this troll in this thread - difficult as it may be
I apologize on behalf of the board. Few pages back, I had noticed the little phagget hadn't posted in here since early December after @MortgageHorn ripped zhe a new ass. I referred to zher as a Pfizer/CDC Plant and wouldn't you know it, POOF the little bitch is posting again. My bad ya'll.

Monthly Donation Goal

1. Campaign goal
    $300.00 of $300.00 - reached!

Latest posts

Top Bottom