Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We are implementing a new forum function called archiving. Posts from DYCA that are felt to be important to be stored away in a searchable information database will be archived and tagged so they are easy to find an discussed in the future. See the thread on the main forum for info, to ask questions

Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Sgfeer

True Discussion Leader
Founder
This was emailed to me, it does seem odd

HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN (A) ANY OF THE 6000-7,000 AMERICANS THAT WERE RESCUED FROM AFGHANISTAN? (B) OR ANY OF THEM REUNITING WITH FAMILY OR BEING INTERVIEWED?

JUST A SHORT NOTE OF SOMETHING RATHER INSIGNIFICANT IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS….

WE ARE TOLD BY THE POWERS THAT BE - THAT APPROXIMATELY 6,000 TO 7,000
AMERICAN CITIZENS WERE RESCUED BY DARING EFFORTS OF THE U.S. STATE
DEPARTMENT AND U.S. MILITARY IN EVACUATIONS FROM KABUL AIRPORT.

OKAY, FAIR ENOUGH… THAT'S A GOOD OUTCOME.

HOWEVER, IT SEEMS A LITTLE ODD NOW THAT THERE ARE NO VIDEOS OF THE
SURVIVORS OF THE AFGHAN CRISIS ARRIVING AT AIRPORTS.

NO CROWDS OR FAMILIES GREETING THE EXTRACTED AMERICAN RESIDENTS;

NO HUMAN INTEREST STORIES,

NO WHITE HOUSE INVITES FOR A SURVIVORS TV BROADCAST WITH SURVIVORS
THANKING BIDEN,

NO HOMETOWN INTERVIEWS OF PEOPLE THANKING BIDEN AND LOCAL BROADCAST NEWS
COVERAGE OF RELIEVED AMERICANS, HUSBANDS, WIVES, DAUGHTERS OR SONS
ARRIVING BACK IN THEIR HOMETOWN….NOTHING.

SIX TO SEVEN THOUSAND AMERICANS SAVED FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE TALIBAN,
AND NOT A SINGLE STORY OF THOSE AMERICANS ARRIVING HOME TO THE WAITING ARMS OF THEIR LOVING FAMILY ?

YOU CAN'T PUT A GAG ORDER ON 7000 PEOPLE TO NOT TELL HOW BAD IT WAS AND
YOU KNOW THE PARTY IN POWER WOULD NEVER LET A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY BE WASTED......SO?

WHY WOULD THEY LET AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS GO BY?

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE REASON?

ChingChongDingDong

Discussion Leader
It’s wild watching the rise of the fourth Reich.

The Nazis were never defeated. Like the Hydra we were warned of, the head was cut off in WWII, and for the last 80 years spores have grown.

We all saw where the Country was heading in 2016, and we all see where we are now. The world is falling, and liberty has been masked, muzzled and socially distanced.

So what do we do? What do we as men do? How do we help the people of Australia? How do we help the people of California, or New York City? How do we help the kids being brain washed by political activists disguised as teachers?

I always felt like our purpose was to honor and worship god, love our wives, teach our children, and preserve this beautiful land of opportunity and righteousness for every generation after.

No man, woman, or child will be camped on this land. Our rights are unalienable.

noleology

Discussion Leader
Founder
Yeah, because we are. Duh. Anybody that doesn’t think UGA is a blue blood is only kidding themselves.
iu
iu

Sgfeer

True Discussion Leader
Founder

^^Students need purging^^

Sgfeer

True Discussion Leader
Founder

Pineapple

Speech Writer
If they are winning and in control, why are their poll numbers at record lows and they are hellbent on destroying Trump more than a year after his alleged defeat? They should be comfortable and untouchable in the public’s eye if they are truly winning. They are exposed and losing more and more every day by doing what they do. The Great Awakening has them shitting their pants.
They stole an election. They have entire states on lock down. They own the media and are controlling the narrative. Crime is through the roof. The military is turning into a RuPaul Drag Show. They killed Epstein and are ignoring the current trial. It appears that SCOTUS is compromised.

Yeah, I don’t see the panic.

Cincinattus91

Speech Captain
Founder
Unfortunately, you have lost all faith — I have not. Good will win out, this, I assure you will happen. Without Trump, most people would not have even had their eyes open to the globalist cabal.
Good will win...but not because of the GOP or their henchman

They don't care about exposure. Covid exposed them all the way

imprimis

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron

^^Students need purging^^

Several of the Karen's on my home board get pissed if I use Wuhan. Now I use Wuhan Charlie.

TTUcamper

Speech Writer
As the theory goes, all the timelines are now fixed.

Part of the reason CERN hasn't run since 2018.

As they say, NCSWIC.

If the great awakening is inevitable a lot of this makes a ton more sense.

It also makes me wonder how nefarious this vax is. I also couldn't figure out why they were so worried about the first world and not the third if it was strict depopulation. Our elites and their families are all dead if we wake up to their crimes collectively.

ETNVol

True Discussion Leader
Founder
I agree. But this is technically the correct ruling. Sorry.
They were filing on grounds of religious exemption, a first amendment issue, not a states rights issue. They also were only asking for a stay.

This is far from a correct ruling, it's a travesty, just one among many that Kavanaugh and ACB have proven they'll go along with.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Patron
They were filing on grounds of religious exemption, a first amendment issue, not a states rights issue. They also were only asking for a stay.

This is far from a correct ruling, it's a travesty, just one among many that Kavanaugh and ACB have proven they'll go along with.
Aside from Thomas, the SC is as compromised as all of Congress.

ETA, Alito and Gorsuch also

Law Abiding Citizen

Founder
He happens to be spot fucking on In this case analysis.
Close. But isn't the Nuremburg Code established case law as part of US v. Brandt? If so, wouldn't the vaccine mandates at any and all levels, including corporate, clearly violate it, until such time as an approved vaccine were AVAILABLE? Merely having a vaccine approved, if completely unavailable to the public, should not be sufficient, because the only way to meet the mandate is to take an experimental therapeutic, even if it is given a different name.

Stare decisis is also moot in regards to Jacobson, as the controlling cases preceded Nuremberg and Brandt, and didn't involve an unapproved treatment. It supercedes state's rights (and private rights including corporate rights, so long as it doesn't violate constitutional rights). Furthermore, Jacobson assumes a public health benefit in limiting the spread, but this "vaccine" does no such thing. At the very least, evidence of the public good should need to be presented, and not merely asserted without evidence.

I believe his explanation for ACB's and Kavanaugh's (as well as Roberts') opinions is accurate. I believe he's far off on the three conservative justices. And I believe a full review of the facts shows a failure of the states to establish the public good, as well as a clear violation of Brandt since no therapeutic which has been approved is available to the public.

Finally, even if Comirnaty were widely available, the approval expressly excludes both pregnancy and long term health effects, and only includes those 16 or older. Any mandate which didn't carve out these exceptions would clearly violate the Nuremberg Code, at least as it pertained to those sub groups.

Monthly Donation Goal

1. Campaign goal
    $300.00 of $300.00 - reached!

Latest posts

Top Bottom