Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We are implementing a new forum function called archiving. Posts from DYCA that are felt to be important to be stored away in a searchable information database will be archived and tagged so they are easy to find an discussed in the future. See the thread on the main forum for info, to ask questions

Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

FreeMiner

True Discussion Leader
So when Stalin starved the Kulaks was that a Crime Against Humanity?
When Hitler stopped the shops from selling food to the Jews was that a crime against Humanity?
I see this kind of Law as very Illegal and should be taken as a Direct Death Threat by the State against the People.
A Declaration of War.
This is spreading, this new law/regulation began in Austria, spread to Greece, then New Brunswick Canada and now Australia.
So what are your thoughts if it spreads to America. I can see California trying this maybe.

AmericanViking

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Pretending any of the suprem court's decisions are based on fidelity to constutuional principles is dumbfounding

It's a cabal of politically connected lawyers who are hostile to national reformation and reinstutuion of self respect and state sovereignty in this country

They are 100% a political body and a very useful one as it does hold weight with a large portion of people

You don't have a thoroughly corrupt political system as we obviously have and a worthwhile judiciary

That's absurd

I agree. But this is technically the correct ruling. Sorry.

AmericanViking

True Discussion Leader
Founder
If they are winning and in control, why are their poll numbers at record lows and they are hellbent on destroying Trump more than a year after his alleged defeat? They should be comfortable and untouchable in the public’s eye if they are truly winning. They are exposed and losing more and more every day by doing what they do. The Great Awakening has them shitting their pants.

They don’t care because they control the elections and propaganda. It’s why they are so brazen.

Cincinattus91

Speech Captain
Founder
I agree. But this is technically the correct ruling. Sorry.
Lol why are you apologizing

Don't miss the forest for the trees

The judiciary doesn't deserve our attention because they don't warrant our respect or trust

Johnny Robert's could not give a single fuck about states rights

The horse may be out of the barn but the only strategy worth investing in is individual action repreated millions of time that ends this medical tyranny nightmare

The court rulings are a waste of time. Sorry.

Viking

True Discussion Leader
Founder

FreeMiner

True Discussion Leader
“. . . I was heaping scorn on an inexcusably silly idea — a practice I shall always follow. Anyone who clings to the historically untrue — and thoroughly immoral — doctrine that `violence never settles anything’ I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and of the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee, and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms. . . .”
Heinlein

MortgageHorn

Founder
Patron
Hey guys, new to the board. Go#10 has been trying to get me on here for a year. I'm a Trump supporter and an obnoxious Vols fan that HATES alabama!
there-goes-the-neighborhood-600x422.jpg

;)

TheRealJohnCooper

True Discussion Participant
Founder
Platinum
In what way do you think the sadistic. Globalist agenda relies upon persuasion at this point?
Unfortunately, you have lost all faith — I have not. Good will win out, this, I assure you will happen. Without Trump, most people would not have even had their eyes open to the globalist cabal.

imprimis

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron
Yah I drove him several hrs to the nearest large city that had a vet who specialized in birds. He was the best apparently in like a 4-5 state radius. But he never did identify the problem or solve the issue. Did blood work and all kinds of stuff.
Broke the wifes heart being an animal lover.
They are such smart birds. I inherited a cat while I had him. The cat was trained to come home when I whistled. I'd open the door and whistle and the cat would come running from somewhere in the neighborhood. It didn't take long for the parrot to mimic the whistle. I'd open the door and the parrot would whistle for me and the cat would come running.

imprimis

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron
If Pelosi had turncoats like them, they would be banished to below the basement of the Capitol. McCarthy lets them go. McCarthy would be another terrible GOP speaker. Always remember, nobody gets to a position of leadership or committee chair/ranking member unless they are fully engulfed in the establishment.

Monthly Donation Goal

1. Campaign goal
    $300.00 of $300.00 - reached!

Latest posts

Top Bottom