Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We are implementing a new forum function called archiving. Posts from DYCA that are felt to be important to be stored away in a searchable information database will be archived and tagged so they are easy to find an discussed in the future. See the thread on the main forum for info, to ask questions

Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Sgfeer

True Discussion Leader
Founder
blob

Menorah of the left

1638538889702.png

Last edited:

FreeMiner

True Discussion Leader
My new theory. The new surge of shutdowns is to make mail in ballots necessary to vote at all. They will shut down everything they can and just bombard us with mail in ballots and low and behold.... the losses they were anticipating won't happen and the media will act like it was expected with how popular Biden and dems are.
The Republic Is Dead.

TTUcamper

Speech Writer
Stating the obvious here, but...how do these people live with themselves? Just rotten to the core. She knows she is lying and by repeatedly lying about many subjects, is causing irreparable damage to millions of lives.

The elite don't think of us as human. We are lesser, cattle to be culled, fenced and manipulated at their leisure.

Mello Yello

( . )( . )
Founder
Just spoke to my sister who is an anesthesiologist and has been brain washed and is a big proponent of the vaccine. She didn’t mention it but her youngest of 4 mentioned she got the covid shot today. She’s 5! I’m furious she gave that shit to my nieces.

I waited to get off the phone and sent her a nasty text. I can’t believe she would do that to her kids.
My sister gave the shot to her 5 year old the day it was allowed. She's hoping to get her 2 year old the shot this spring. Absolutely brainwashed.

FreeMiner

True Discussion Leader
We are living in the very beginning of a societal collapse like in V for Vendetta
All of the western fake Democracies are in on this Bullshit. We live in one huge Open Air Penal Colony. Hundreds of thousands of rules and laws for the Little People. Yet the Elite Trash can rape our children and inject poison into us and our children. Bring it down. Burn out the Rattlesnake pit and make it into a parkin lot for pick ups.

PleasureMoose

True Discussion Leader
Platinum
The new surge of shutdowns is to make mail in ballots necessary to vote at all. They will shut down everything they can and just bombard us with mail in ballots and low and behold.... the losses they were anticipating won't happen and the media will act like it was expected with how popular Biden and dems are.
fify. you can take out theory and make this a statement cause its exactly what's going to happen.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Patron

denn

True Discussion Participant
Founder

joe is a fvcking mess
Besides the obvious lying going on from Brandon, the part that got me was his 1 1/2 year old that he is talking about kissing?? He cuts himself off before he says where his grandson is kissing him. It would not surprise me at all if there is evidence of Brandon out there with more inappropriate behavior around minors than is already clear as day.

imprimis

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron
And yet some dumb motherfuckers are still driving around alone in masks scared of something they’ve already had and didn’t die from.
Walked into a restaurant this AM and talked with a elderly woman about masks to enter. I told her it didn't matter since masks didn't do anything to stop the spread. That the virus was significantly smaller than the smallest hole. She had never heard that.

Monthly Donation Goal

1. Campaign goal
    $300.00 of $300.00 - reached!

Latest posts

Top Bottom