Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • TFSF Bowl Pick 'em! Buy in for $5/submission (up to 3 submissions) and get the password to join the league. Top 3 get paid out from the pot. See pinned thread for more details.

~Click Here to Buy In~

Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

MortgageHorn

Staff member
Founder
Patron
FFBE-RlUUAIQWfb

OrangenBlue98

Discussion Starter
Founder
Patron
As far as politics, I’m entering enemy territory. Visiting my wife’s family, all raging liberals. All have at least one teacher per couple. Her oldest sister usually keeps clear of politics. I haven’t seen the middle sister much lately, so I hope she is cool about it.
Ew, good luck brother. You guys gonna wear masks? Lol

BamaRidger

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
I am with my 2 sons all their in laws and all my grandchildren.
I counted 15 Trump voters went I walked in they were trashing the Hell out of Tater Joe.
Feels good man.
As far as politics, I’m entering enemy territory. Visiting my wife’s family, all raging liberals. All have at least one teacher per couple. Her oldest sister usually keeps clear of politics. I haven’t seen the middle sister much lately, so I hope she is cool about it.

Jayhox

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron

America 1st

MAGA 🐸 poster supporting Trumps & #FreedomFlu
Founder
Patron
Is this the trigger point? Time to stop “showing them” how bad the Swamp Rats really are and go on offense?

As Maximus has said 22 is a referendum Puddin and how they stole they election. We’ll see things continue to pick up until the avalanche in 2024.

That’s why even when the swamp tries to make it about Trump he has remained relatively tame (especially by his standards).

66D30BE2-0758-4409-9163-7F1C7914358E.jpeg

MortgageHorn

Staff member
Founder
Patron
We have received quite a few messages regarding the Cincinnati (Ohio) Officer that was denied service while in uniform at a local Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

After doing some research and actually talking with the establishment, it turned out to be true. The employee was fired and they sent donuts to the department. While this certainly doesn’t make up for what this officer had to go through, proper action was taken and MAYBE this person will think twice next time.

This is not something that we typically like to post on thanksgiving, however, I found something to be thankful for - I’m thankful that this company stood up for what was right. If it were any other walk of life with a different career,

I’m highly doubtful that this would’ve happened. While others are quick to boycott an establishment, this goes to show that a single or even a few employees do not speak for an entire business.

Long Cat V2.0

Speech Writer
We have received quite a few messages regarding the Cincinnati (Ohio) Officer that was denied service while in uniform at a local Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

After doing some research and actually talking with the establishment, it turned out to be true. The employee was fired and they sent donuts to the department. While this certainly doesn’t make up for what this officer had to go through, proper action was taken and MAYBE this person will think twice next time.

This is not something that we typically like to post on thanksgiving, however, I found something to be thankful for - I’m thankful that this company stood up for what was right. If it were any other walk of life with a different career,

I’m highly doubtful that this would’ve happened. While others are quick to boycott an establishment, this goes to show that a single or even a few employees do not speak for an entire business.

raw

BamaRidger

True Discussion Leader
Founder
My wife’s aunts (liberal) stirred up some politics conversation a few years ago at a holiday dinner. I was quiet until I just chimed in and said “I’m a white nationalist” - that shut things down pretty quick and made the dinner very awkward just like I like it
I may have said this before but I moved to HSV in 1970, then to Meridianville, then to Cherokee Ridge. I worked in Madison for 15 years.
The changes to all these places are unbelievable and now Huntsville is the largest city in Alabama. Wow, at the changes I have witnessed.

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
Platinum
I may have said this before but I moved to HSV in 1970, then to Meridianville, then to Cherokee Ridge. I worked in Madison for 15 years.
The changes to all these places are unbelievable and now Huntsville is the largest city in Alabama. Wow, at the changes I have witnessed.
Yep, I love the town, but a lot of good and a lot of bad come with those changes. Traffic is a becoming a complete shit show, and that’s with half the town teleworking

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
Platinum

Took my girls to Krispy Kreme this morning. Coulda been me

86F1AA9A-CCAF-470A-89DF-E7BC3FC2AC8A.jpeg

BamaRidger

True Discussion Leader
Founder
For anyone interested in following the Ghislaine Maxwell trial I suggest following Robert Gruler.
He is a lawyer in AZ and does a great job providing background and perspective.
He will be posting videos daily trying to pull together updates since there are no cameras in court. He also makes videos of other popular cases.

BamaRidger

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Yep, I love the town, but a lot of good and a lot of bad come with those changes. Traffic is a becoming a complete shit show, and that’s with half the town teleworking
Traffic is bad and getting worse most of my driving was before the overpasses on the Pkwy. :rolleyes:
I love living in a small place Cherokee Ridge which has just become the newest city in Alabama, the mayor is the wife of the Federal District Judge of North Alabama appointed by President Trump.
Grocery shopping is great if you're looking at the milk section someone might come up and say that Mayfield milk is really good if you haven't tried it. :LOL:

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
Platinum
Traffic is bad and getting worse most of my driving was before the overpasses on the Pkwy. :rolleyes:
I love living in a small place Cherokee Ridge which has just become the newest city in Alabama, the mayor is the wife of the Federal District Judge of North Alabama appointed by President Trump.
Grocery shopping is great if you're looking at the milk section someone might come up and say that Mayfield milk is really good if you haven't tried it. :LOL:
Oh shit man, I thought you were further south. I see Cherokee Ridge is in Marshall county. We gotta get together some time

Monthly Donation Goal

1. Campaign goal
    $95.00 of $500.00

$5 Buy in Bowl Pick Em Pot

Total amount
$180.00
Donation ends:

Latest posts

Top Bottom