Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • TFSF Bowl Pick 'em! Buy in for $5/submission (up to 3 submissions) and get the password to join the league. Top 3 get paid out from the pot. See pinned thread for more details.

~Click Here to Buy In~

Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

tgsio

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron
That is awful. I’m certainly not naive having been in LE coming up on 23 years, it’s hard for me to imagine a kid acting like that to anyone, especially a woman. Terrible experience.
The girl I finally had enough and got shitty with? Her mama should have taught her better. There's always going to be someone to put you in your place.

They were kids. (Which I had to keep telling my husband). But damn....the entitlement and flat out lack of respect and decorum....and just filth. Good luck, babies.

It was the 2 men that were laughing and cheering on the young man that grabbed me and then got shitty when my husband stepped up. I've never experienced men cheering on a man assaulting a woman and then threatening to fight her husband for protecting her...all because she was for the 'wrong' college football team.

BamaRidger

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Democrats-too-dumb-to-know-theyre-communist.jpeg

BamaRidger

True Discussion Leader
Founder
The girl I finally had enough and got shitty with? Her mama should have taught her better. There's always going to be someone to put you in your place.

They were kids. (Which I had to keep telling my husband). But damn....the entitlement and flat out lack of respect and decorum....and just filth. Good luck, babies.

It was the 2 men that were laughing and cheering on the young man that grabbed me and then got shitty when my husband stepped up. I've never experienced men cheering on a man assaulting a woman and then threatening to fight her husband for protecting her...all because she was for the 'wrong' team.
In Bama, I like to say there is a paddle for every ass.

America 1st

MAGA 🐸 poster supporting Trumps & #FreedomFlu
Founder
Patron
Incorrect. Before the 17th senators were removed by the state they “represented.”
Incorrect. No US Senator has ever been recalled. Article I section IV forbids it.

“…the recall of members of the U.S. Congress has never been permissible according to the Constitution, and no member of the Congress has ever been removed by such means. That’s because the U.S. Constitution sets the qualifications and terms for being a member of the House or Senate; changing those qualifications or terms (as in making them subject to a recall) is unconstitutional and would require a constitutional amendment.

Recall is not a new idea. At the Constitutional Convention, the Framers considered and rejected a national recall provision. Recall was raised again as an amendment in New York, but the 1788 ratifying convention defeated it. Why? Because the Constitutional structure held senators accountable.”

He is one of the chief authorities on constitutional law in the country and knows what he is talking about.

Last edited:

imprimis

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron

Sgfeer

True Discussion Leader
Founder

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
Platinum
Why not a subscription? How many members at $5 a month keeps you whole?

probably not popular ideas but:
-google ad the fuck outta the home page. top and side
-bump patron up to 10 or minimum 10 dollar donation a month before you're able to post.
-start a GoFundMe and post it all over facebook, insta etc. get that shit to go viral with the help of other facebook accounts on here.

theres alot of incredible GoFundMe fundraiser stories out there that are amazing. I think this movement would be perfect for it..

Up Patron to 10. I have no problem paying that, doubt others would as well. Doubles that revenue in a second. Doubt it is enough but sure it would help.

Send an email to Elon Musk, dude is up to $230 billion, he could probably spare $25k.
So what we did is created a new voluntary tier of Patron status that would be a $20/month donation. We've already had a few sign up! Check out this thread for details:

imprimis

True Discussion Leader
Founder
Patron
Calling those with photoshop skills. Improve on this.

BETO --- only make it in red and substitute the Russian Communist Hammer and Sickle for the "e". Leave the substituted "e" in the proper orientation. Afterall, the Russian alphabet has backwards letters. Then downsize it to around 24 font size.

GarneT&GolD1978

Discussion Leader
Founder
Why do we call them nice words like “progressives” “liberals” and “democrats” ? Move the Overton window, and call them what they actually are; Communists. Throw in the word pedos, too, since they are not denouncing pedos and are in fact holding them up as martyrs.
Been calling them commies for years…

Monthly Donation Goal

1. Campaign goal
    $95.00 of $500.00

$5 Buy in Bowl Pick Em Pot

Total amount
$180.00
Donation ends:

Latest posts

Top Bottom