Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • TFSF Bowl Pick 'em! Buy in for $5/submission (up to 3 submissions) and get the password to join the league. Top 3 get paid out from the pot. See pinned thread for more details.

~Click Here to Buy In~

Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

ChingChongDingDong

Discussion Starter
FEuJaL8VcAsjV1N
Whiteys legs look backwards.

Jtrain80

True Discussion Leader
Patron
Mine's Real

About All I Have on the GOAT POTUS

What discipline?

Sorry, I am seething over tonight's events and wanted something else to talk about.

I Wrestled at a d2 school and dabbled in sport grappling. Much respect for legit BJJ black belts. The judos guys all had surprisingly strong bases.

America 1st

MAGA 🐸 poster supporting Trumps & #FreedomFlu
Founder
Patron

MortgageHorn

Staff member
Founder
Patron
What discipline?

Sorry, I am seething over tonight's events and wanted something else to talk about.

I Wrestled at a d2 school and dabbled in sport grappling. Much respect for legit BJJ black belts. The judos guys all had surprisingly strong bases.
Shin Nagare Karate and Wushu Kung Fu Are My Black-Belts From Champions Martial Arts

To Be Honest With You Other Than The Kicks From Karate and a Few Things From Kung Fu Those Arts Are Wothless in a Real Fight

Learning The Tenets of Discipline/Respect/Penitence/Determination Were The Best Things I Got Out of My 10+ Years of Practicing Those at Champions Martial Arts

Enjoyed Taking It and Then Teaching It - But If I Had to Relive Those Years it Would Have Been BJJ & Krav Only

Jiu-Jitsu I Rolled for About a Year - Also We Rolled at Champions Martial Arts - With a Solid Base in the Arts I Know Enough to Handle Myself In the Street But Not Against a More Elite Practitioner. I Never Tested I Enjoyed It and Took It From One of the Best Instructors on the Planet That I Went to Elementary School With as Kids - He Owns Urban Jungle - After Graduation He Moved to LA Where He Met The Gracie Brothers When They Were Literally Training in Their Garage. This Time Period Was Before Royce Made The Family Name Famous in the Original UFC Fights.

Anyway Tony Had Been Practicing The Arts Since He Was 10 and Took to Jiu-Jitsu Like a Fish to Water. Basically He Became Like Their American Brother. When in Town the Gracie Brothers Train at His School. I Have Pictures of My Step-Son Rolling With Royce.

Y'all Would Love Tony - He's One of Us Red-Pilled Like a Mother-Fucker! Here is His Latest Post Tonight:

"If you haven't connected Covid with Epstein then you haven't done your research. Fauci, Gates, Clinton's ect. Are all investors in the vaccines and frequent flyers on the Lolita Express. Just saying."

His Latest Photo on BookFace

258643280_4591692904199408_2982064427035164198_n.jpg

Just an Awesome Guy and Bad-Ass - Last Time I Saw Him In Person 3 Red-Stripe Gracie Black-Belt

Krav-Maga - My True Passion Level 5 With Years in Advanced (Black-Belt ) Training Class. I Have Done This for Roughly 15-16 Years But Not Always Full-Time, & For Me Full-Time is Training 5-6 Days a Week, Every Year as Life Happens When You Have a Family Run a Business Etc or Like Now I Wanted to Learn Tennis Over the Last Year & Have Not Been to Krav. I've Made The Commitment to Return to Full-Time Practice on January 1st - I Feel I Have Tennis at a Level Where I Can Split-Time and Do Both.

My Chief Instructor There is The Baddest Person I Know Personally Played Tight End at LSU Until He Blew Out His Knee 6-5 255 One of Less Than a Dozen 4th Degree Black-Belts in Krav - He Also Has Them In Jui-Jitsu and a Few Other Arts, Highly Trained in Filipino Stick-Fighting. This Guy is an Athlete - You've Never Seen Someone So Big Move So Quickly and Fluidly. And Strong as an Ox. Super-Smart and Successful Too With MBA. If You Can't Tell I Have the Upmost Respect and Admiration for Him. He's Not Only My Chief Instructor He's a Mentor and a True Friend.

Krav-Maga is Superior for Self-Defense and That's What Counts on the Street.

Best Weapons Defenses On the Planet Defending Against a Pistol, Long Gun, Shotgun, Knife, Bat, Machete, Ax, Stick, Hand-Grenade Etc

And I Say Superior For Self-Defense Because There is a Difference Between Fighting and Self-Defense.

In a Nutshell Self-Defense Is Getting Out of a Bad Situation - An Attack - And Getting Home Safely By Whatever Means.

My Top 3 Recs Would Be Krav/Jiu-Jistsu/Boxing and/or Muay-Thai

If You Have Only Time for One Krav IMO

Here is a Demo Video - CJ is The Huge Guy in There at the End He's in a Black Shirt and Takes a Gun Away From the Bad Guy - Everyone In There Are My Instructors

The Best Thing Out Of My Experience Are The Valued Friendships I Have Made

Nothing In Life Beats or Can Replace a True Friendship

Hopefully That Got Your Mind Off The Evils in Our World for a Few Minutes

Hug Your Kids/Spouses/Family/Friends and Be Thankful You Still Have Them

#WWG1WGA

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Staff member
Founder
Patron
Thanks for the Assist on the Sauce!

MortgageHorn

Staff member
Founder
Patron
I got one off those today because I made a similar tweet at Maria Shriver.
I'm Convinced That Certain Accounts Are "Protected"

I Mean I Tell People to Fuck Off, Eat Shit and Die, Kiss My Ass, Etc Every Day on Twatter

But Certain Accounts If You Even Whisper Sweet Nothings In Their Ear = Ban Hammer

Monthly Donation Goal

1. Campaign goal
    $95.00 of $500.00

$5 Buy in Bowl Pick Em Pot

Total amount
$180.00
Donation ends:

Latest posts

Top Bottom